“Amazing people and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Parkside Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Parkside Cafe
Ranked #106 of 298 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Amazing people and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

I go to the Park side at least once a week. The food is great, priced really good and the staff knows my and my kids by name and remembers what I want! It's like CHEERS with out the beer.

• Visited December 2013

Medford, Oregon
“Prime rib Friday night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

We went in for the twice a month Prime Rib event on 2/8. As usual the service was as good as the food. Andrew the waiter was extremely attentive to our table and made us feel very comfortable and special. I could not get my water glass below 1/2 and he reappeared to fill it up. It almost became a game :)) The dinner price of $16.00 for a nice cut of Prime rib and "sides" is a surperb deal. I don't know how they can price this meal at half of the highline restaurants prices. I have to give this place 5 stars after computing all aspects of "eating out". We will be back next Fri to try their monthly Rib special. Stay tuned.

• Visited February 2013
Medford, Oregon
“icey cold”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Not only was the restaurant freezing but our waitress was also cold, to us. I had a hamburger. How can you ruin that? Well, they did. It was burnt. The waitress (short, middle aged with short frosted hair) did'nt seem to care if my burger was untouched. We asked if the heat could be turned up and the waitress actually laughed at us. That must have set the stage because it was nothing but rude after that. I took the time to look around and believe me I was'nt the only one chilled to the bone. Every person there had a jacket on. No way will I ever spend another dollar in that restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
Bromley, United Kingdom
“one of the nicest places ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

staff are spot on. they remember you from the second you walk in. they keep you coffee cup full and there is a great family feeling about the place. the food was excellent every time and they even helped me with gift ideas

Visited November 2012
Portland & Medford Oregon
“Awesome Hometown Diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Best breakfast in Medford. Low-key, parkside location, regular staff and menu. The "regulars" have been coming for years, some for decades. Coffee, the paper and the best BK in town. Gotta love the potatoes.

Visited February 2012