Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Redmond, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

The food was excellent. Did notice the girls at the front quietly talked about what some of the consumers were wearing. It was oblivious there was some kind of dispute with the servers.

• Visited December 2012

Medford, Oregon
“Price Doesn't Match Quality”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I bushwacked myself by ordering lunch without looking at the menu. A mediocre order of fish and chips and a French dip plus two sodas cost me 38 bucks. This included the tip. The waitress was good. I won't be going back because of their prices so be sure to read the menu. I didn't and got a big surprise.

1 Thank hamatsa
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Over Priced And Over Rated”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My wife and I Went there for the first time, They told us they had all you can eat fries and ask us if we wanted some fries first we said yes they never came they finally came with our burgers there was hardly any on our plates. They never asked us if we wanted more,Burgers also not good,wont go back.Save some money go to jaspers way better burgers and real cut fries,They also had people waiting in lobby taking names making people wait when they had plenty of tables available.Evan dollar menu at mc ds is better.

• Visited December 2012
“If You Like French Fries”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Clean, fast service, semi-reasonable prices, good location. Wish it were open for breakfast. Only complaint was waitress with tattoos on arms (should have been wearing long sleeved shirt)

• Visited November 2012
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“delicious food and attentive staff”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I have been to this restaurant so many times and every time we are made to feel special. Service is fantastic. We prefer to sit in the bar area since it is quieter and there is more room in there. We have tried many of the various hamburger, wrap, and sandwich choices and have never had our tastebuds disappointed. I always ask for special fry sauce AND ranch dressing for dipping and have never felt like they weren't happy to provide whatever I needed. Both my husband and I are signed up as a Red Robin Reward customer. The greatest gift we get from them is a FREE birthday burger/sandwich. How nice!

• Visited October 2012