“just ok”

Mucho Gusto
Ranked #55 of 305 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 30, 2014

It was just ok for me nothing to write home about. A small menu and everything is prepared right there. Service was quick enough> The food was just ok to me i had a burrito and a drink.

1  Thank Clara R
There are newer reviews for Mucho Gusto

Reviewed June 25, 2013

My wife and I had the fish tacos. The fish was a breaded cod filet in one large piece. Even though deep fried, it was not greasy at all and quite tasty. They prepare your dish on a buffet-like counter and add ingredients as you wish. Everything we had was nice and fresh. The beans and rice were very good also. It seems to be good food, with minimal if any highly processed ingredients like normal fast food.
All in all a positive experience . A rarity!
We will be back.