“weekly diner”

Siam Cafe
Ranked #35 of 310 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I work just down the street and come here all the time and cannot believe how consistently delicious the food is. I love Thai and have eaten at almost all the Thai spots in town and everything gets compared (and doesn't stack up) to Siam. Just ate at Bamboo the other day and while the atmosphere is very nice their Pad Thai pales in comparison to Siam as does their Green Bean/Peanut Sauce dish. I have never gotten anything I didn't enjoy from Siam and the owners are the nicest people.

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I've been to every Thai, Indian and Chinese restaurant in Southern Oregon. Most are just plain bad, some are mediocre, and there are a handful that are good.

Excellent is a rarity in this area and I can only think of 3 places that fit that description. Siam Cafe is one of those 3.

I remember my second visit when I mentioned to Boo, the owner, that I prefer my meals hotter (spicier) and we talked the usual 1-10 scale....but I ended up saying, "make it like YOU like it". I've been ordering it that way since and really enjoying it.

I've been working my way through the extensive menu and have truly enjoyed the journey.

Being that I'm working hard to maintain my weight loss I only eat out once a week nowadays and have to choose wisely. Siam Cafe is on the top of my lust, oops I mean list. Yummy!!!!

1  Thank UncleRMC
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The food here is so tasty and fresh. I would highly recommend this place. The place from the outside doesn't look to inviting but it's clean. This is by far is some of the best food ive ever had and is very price friendly for the amount of food you get.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Very good service, very nice owner, and very good food everything was so fresh! You must give it a try I'm sure you will love it!

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

This is by far my favorite place for Thai food. It is always so fresh and tasty. I'd recommend the teriyaki chicken and spring rolls. Those are my two favorite dishes. Also, the owner Boo is the sweetest woman. She makes you feel right at home. Definitely give this place a try.