“Delicious Thai Food”

Lemon Grass Thai Cuisine
Ranked #171 of 306 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Can't comment on sit-down service, as we did take-out when we were in Medford because we were traveling with two small children, but everyone in our party (my wife, daughter, and son-in-law) all agreed that the food was delicious. Even though our daughter is a vegetarian and is temporarily on a non-dairy diet because our youngest grandchild has an allergy to an enzyme in milk products, we were able to find a lot to choose from. Thai food uses coconut milk rather than regular milk, so we were able to have green curry with tofu, phad thai with tofu, and veggie spring rolls. Since I love seafood, we also ordered the seafood combination flavored with curry, which my son-in-law and I found to be delicious. We ordered the food "mild" rather than "hot," so our two-year-old grand daughter was able to enjoy it, too. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone, and I would definitely order food from them again. I notice that reviewers on Yelp, too, (for the most part) give Lemon Grass very high ratings. We found the portions to be generous.

1  Thank Norman Y