“Yummy don't miss it ”

Punky's Diner & Pies
Ranked #16 of 298 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rainier, Oregon
“Yummy don't miss it ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I had breakfast service was fast food was really good. Don't miss their homemade sausage and English toast. You can bet I'll be back!

Jacksonville, Oregon
“Not a fan !!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Place was packed! Bad thing is its just your average food nothing that stands out and say wow! I think the price point is pretty high too there for some of there bigger breakfasts..it's was just very average ...wanted to really like it but I rather just cook at home and save money ..

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Brianna L
Jim N Connie R, Owner at Punky's Diner & Pies, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
I read your review and was disappointed you did not find us a delicious and happy place to be. You did not say what you ate so it is hard for me to know what to do or how to respond. We have so many great menu items its difficult to have someone write a review based on just one. We always hope, if someone is disappointed in what we serve, they will say so while we can do something about it, ie, give them a different menu item, take their ticket and meal is free, or offer them free meal next visit. We work hard, to make sure all our customers are happy, and I am sorry we missed the opportunity to make you a long time customer.
Many blessings
Jim Ronda
PS If you wouldn't mind, I would like to know what you ordered. Thanks. punkysdiner@gmail.com
Medford, Oregon
“Just Not That Great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Very bland and flavorless. Cute diner, nice staff not very delicious. There are better breakfasts in town.

Visited November 2013
Many blessings
Jim Ronda
Cambridge, UK
“A pity they are not open on Sundays, so I cann't go back tomorrow”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

In Medford (again) on business and wanted to eat out for breakfast rather than the same old hotel choices. Researched on TA and Punky's came up. It did not disappoint, the first customer on a foggy morning Punky's welcomed me, sat me down with a cup of coffee. Chose the pancakes and had a great breakfast. Good service, good food and good banter with new customers as they came in. Only one slight negative- orange juice was not freshly squeezed, but thisnwouldnnotnkeep me away next time I am in town - 4 more pancake receives to try....

• Visited December 2013
Oregon
“Great homemade breakfasts will bring us back to try lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

This cheery, ultra clean diner serves great food at reasonable prices. For under $9 I had two eggs over easy (perfectly done), homemade corned beef hash, grits, and two slices of 7-grain toasted bread served with homemade jelly. Omlettes, pancakes, biscuits and gravy -- whatever you are craving, they serve it! They also have soups, sandwiches, burgers and homemade pies each day and we will surely try lunch some day soon!

Plenty of free parking. Spotless restrooms. Even a private room for groups or parties.

Open from "6:30 ish to 3:30 ish" Monday through Saturday.

• Visited December 2013