“So disappointed”

Add it.
Ranked #251 of 311 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have liked my visits to the Eagle Point Miguel's, so I was excited that there was going to be a Medford option much closer for me. I have tried the place twice. Both times I got cold food (cheese un-melted in the enchilada the first time and in the chili relleno the second time). The service could best be described as dis-interested. Long waits for every action needed; menus, drinks, food, check. In those two visits we only saw one other person there. Won't be back to this one again.

1  Thank Rick N

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Verry pregidous !! If you hate America so much why stay here. Went to a comedy show there and the fist thing was the price of the drinks (that they don't tell you until after you get the bill they are $9 ) Then the show was so against White people I was shocked !!! I cant understand why anyone would HATE another race so much , and then want to live were they do.

2  Thank ssfamily758