“Been there done that!”

Original Roadhouse Grill
Ranked #170 of 307 Restaurants in Medford
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Description: Original Roadhouse Grill features an authentic roadhouse menu and a down-home, fun lovin' atmosphere. You'll find peanuts served in buckets and peanut shells on the floor. Country music, classic rock and blues can be heard coming out of our jukebox. Bring in the whole family and crew in for a fun and delicious experience at an All American Steakhouse. Our signature rolls and mouth watering food cooked on our open-flame grill will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The Roadhouse used to be someplace everyone would go on a weekend. You would have to wait a long time (which we are not used to here in Southern Oregon). to get into this place. Now, it's never crowded and the food quality has gone down hill. They used to have great salads and steaks but not anymore. You should give this place a try for the rolls and butter only. Sorry peeps!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Met up with some good friends for dinner tonight and as I was looking over the wine selection, I was stunned. Nothing from our local area! And Southern Oregon offers wonderful Cabs, Merlots, Zins, etc, etc, etc.! Guess I just feel restaurants should support local establishments or maybe "we" won't support these restaurants any longer. It's a shame.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I went to this place with my colleagues in September 2012. It was fairly busy late afternoon when we went in. The service was quick, all of us we got our food at the same time, although we ordered quite different food. The service was also friendly.

All of us were satisfied to our dinner experience and I would like to go there again while being next time in Medford.

1  Thank Traveller007Finland
Reviewed November 7, 2012

we have been going to this place from time to time and find it each time it is going down in quality. The service is good, but the food is poor. We ordered onion rings and it was served very distastful. like someone just grabed a handful of onion rings out of a bag, dumped them in a deep fryer, and served it looking like a mesh of deep fried, greasy lump of poor quality rings. The sweet potato wasn't any better. We most likely will not be back till another chain takes over, as I doubt in my opinion will not survive long if they served greasy poor quality food.