“Not delivered”

Jack in the Box
Ranked #212 of 306 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This morning, at 7:40 a.m. we attempted to order the widely promised and advertised free biscuit, egg & sausage breakfast. There was no line, a delay and then an order taker who answered "Not ready" instead of taking our order. What time would breakfast orders be taken? We won't return.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Fast food? No way, this was the longest wait I've ever had at a fast food place. The food was decent, though.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My son's favorite fast food is Jack in the Box, specially their tacos! I remember eating their tacos for the first time in Fremont, CA when I was in high school at one of the very first Jack in the Boxes in the state. I would only wish they would bring back the Jack in the Box at the order window! THAT would be special.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Great breakfast. there Minnie pancakes are to die for. YUM YUM. People are above average very nice. Clean dinning area. You just can't beet the quality of the food for the $$