“Nice addition to the culinary scene in Medford, Oregon”
Review of My Plate Asian Fusion and Bar - CLOSED

My Plate Asian Fusion and Bar
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Was pleasantly surprised to see that the previous Red Rock pizzaria was quickly converted to an Asian fusion restaurant. They have been open just for a week so little clientele as expected, their liquor license should come in August 9, 2012. We were served a salad sampler with peanut sauce - reminded me of a sauerkraut. Some unusual types of maki rolls including a chili seafood on that was deep fried (Big boy?). Seafood cakes with three sauces were good (also deep fried). Mussels with lemon grass were a bit over cooked but good. Seafood soup was very nice. Would definitely come back. Next time I will try to limit the fried foods. I particularly appreciate that they are not afraid to spice things up.

1  Thank EpicureanEater