“Wake up your taste buds and put a smile on your face.”
Review of Marco's Pepper Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Marco's Creole Etouffee is outstanding and memorable. I still have a smile on my face hours later. For me, it's the genuine Cajun creole food at Marco's Pepper Grill that defines it's uniqueness to the Rogue Valley. I find myself returning to discover more menu surprises. Cuban Pizza anyone? Delightful!

Slow down on Riverside to spot Marco's Pepper Grill on your right. There is a driveway between Marco's Pepper Grill and H&R Block which leads to parking in the back.

If you want to wake up your taste buds and put a smile on your face, Marco's Pepper Grill is a destination I highly recommend..

1  Thank openroads2011

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband and I both enjoyed our food. The crawfish chowder was excellent as was the mojito chicken. The server told about 10 minutes to bring us our water after we ordered it, but apologized for the wait. He also came to check on us and let us know the chowder would be out shortly and again apologized for the wait. The restaurant itself is in need of an update. The carpet was very stained and the coating they have on the table was so old that it felt sticky even after cleaning. We will definitely go back, but will probably order food to go next time. Overall I think it is definitely worth a visit and hopefully they will remodel sometime soon.

1  Thank MsScott0725
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I had the crawfish etouffee. Nice presentation, but I didn't care for it much. My husband had the Jambalay and it was OK, but nothing special. They advertise that they'll soon be adding Gumbo on the weekends, so maybe we'll go back and try that. The chef and waiter are so nice that I really wanted to like their food, but unfortunatley, I didn't.

1  Thank ShadyGal
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Found Marco's online a few months back and have returned every month. The food is great and the chef is friendly. Love the shrimp and sausage jambalaya and the étouffée. I've also had the crawfish chowder and it's excellent. The presentation is great as well. We were here when Southern Oregon mag was doing a spotlight and our jambalaya made it in the magazine

1  Thank Kenneth B
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I got a certificate for Marco's Pepper Grill from Restaurant.com we wanted to try somewhere new and affordable, this was a great choice.The service was outstanding our server was very attentive and friendly. Our server told our 5 yr old grandson a ninja joke that had us all laughing and he repeats it often. The food was delicious I will definetly be returning. Marco's is now 1 of my favorite restaurants.

1  Thank Clara R