“Really nice people. Unremarkable food.”
Review of Marco's Pepper Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I had the crawfish etouffee. Nice presentation, but I didn't care for it much. My husband had the Jambalay and it was OK, but nothing special. They advertise that they'll soon be adding Gumbo on the weekends, so maybe we'll go back and try that. The chef and waiter are so nice that I really wanted to like their food, but unfortunatley, I didn't.

1  Thank ShadyGal

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Found Marco's online a few months back and have returned every month. The food is great and the chef is friendly. Love the shrimp and sausage jambalaya and the étouffée. I've also had the crawfish chowder and it's excellent. The presentation is great as well. We were here when Southern Oregon mag was doing a spotlight and our jambalaya made it in the magazine

1  Thank Kenneth B
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I got a certificate for Marco's Pepper Grill from Restaurant.com we wanted to try somewhere new and affordable, this was a great choice.The service was outstanding our server was very attentive and friendly. Our server told our 5 yr old grandson a ninja joke that had us all laughing and he repeats it often. The food was delicious I will definetly be returning. Marco's is now 1 of my favorite restaurants.

1  Thank Clara R
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Marco has combined his unique experience and training to create his own signature dishes with a Tex-Mex/Cajun flair. The stuffed peppers are fantastic! Panini sandwich delicious! Try the gumbo, too.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here quite a few times in hopes it would get better .. The food is decent but the atmosphere and people who work there ruin the place ... I have talked to some employees outside of there and wow it was a lot to take in on what goes on and how that place in run ... Hope things pick up at this place for the future