“always good”

Tintin Buffet
Ranked #225 of 305 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 12, 2012

A lot of good food to choose from at a reasonable price. I would say I eat there about once a month. I love their coconut shrimp.

There are newer reviews for Tintin Buffet

Reviewed December 11, 2012

For a truly enjoyable experience in Oriental food, TinTin Buffet is a place to be. The food selection is large and delicious, and the wait staff is more than helpful; the plates are cleared quickly and drinks are re-filled immediately. Food quality is very good for a buffet style and atmosphere is pleasant. The price is reasonable for the quality of food you will get.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Dinner had good selection of food, price was fair service was good, I like buffets as I like a variety. The crab legs were delicious. If you like asian food you would love this restaurant. When you go in theres live fish, the kids love feeding them.It was the highlight of our visit.

1  Thank Clara R
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The food here is terrible, no flavor, cafeteria quality. I am surprised they passed inspection, not very clean.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Good food, good selection, great price and I love the Koi fish at the entrance. I usually go here when I am in Medford which is several times a year.