“Yum! Fresh-baked Bread”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Medford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is a local favorite. Everyone gets a free slice of bread when you order your food or even if you just buy a loaf of bread. The bread is always good but there are also sandwiches, soups, scones, etc., it's all very good. The owners and staff are very friendly and helpful. Order your food and munch on a slice of bread while you wait, a staff person will bring your oder to your table. There are plenty of table and chairs inside and patio seating outside. The bakery is clean and presents very nicely; comfortably. Overall, very good.

1  Thank Patti M

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Had lunch with my family and we had to buy a loaf of cinnamon apple bread because is smelled so good! It was even better the next day when I had a slice! Breakfast, lunch, coffee, or just to buy bread, a must if you are in the valley area.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Being from out of town, I was surprised to find a different selection of products compared to the Great Harvest in my town. I was told that different stores used the same source for their ingredients, but could have different recipes (and obvious skill levels). I left wishing this store was in my home town. This is a great place for baked goods!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Best place by far to get fresh baked breads in the valley. They have a ton of different varietys and different ones every day of the week. The other baked goods are great, I love the scones. All in all a highly recommended spot. They also have breakfast and lunch offerings too as well as Noble coffee. Very good.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I stopped in for a quick coffee and free sample of bread at Great Harvest one cold rainy day. I had my big Bob stroller with me, and it fit right in! I decided it was such a nice and friendly atmosphere, that after my coffee, I ordered a sandwich. They offered me another sample of bread, and that helped me decide what to have my sandwich made with. The whole grain bread is hardy but moist and a tiny bit nutty and sweet. It was delicious. I stayed eating, reading a paper, and finally bought a loaf before I left. It was a warm and wonderfully inviting place to have coffee and lunch. It is 100 times better on the inside than it looks on the outside!
Hope this review was helpful. Click if it was please.