“Bread is so good!!”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Medford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Best place by far to get fresh baked breads in the valley. They have a ton of different varietys and different ones every day of the week. The other baked goods are great, I love the scones. All in all a highly recommended spot. They also have breakfast and lunch offerings too as well as Noble coffee. Very good.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I stopped in for a quick coffee and free sample of bread at Great Harvest one cold rainy day. I had my big Bob stroller with me, and it fit right in! I decided it was such a nice and friendly atmosphere, that after my coffee, I ordered a sandwich. They offered me another sample of bread, and that helped me decide what to have my sandwich made with. The whole grain bread is hardy but moist and a tiny bit nutty and sweet. It was delicious. I stayed eating, reading a paper, and finally bought a loaf before I left. It was a warm and wonderfully inviting place to have coffee and lunch. It is 100 times better on the inside than it looks on the outside!
Hope this review was helpful. Click if it was please.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

This place has wonderful breads and pastries.We enjoyed some delicious coffee and fresh scones .This place is kinda off the beaten path but we'll worth searching it out.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

The detail and quality is unmatchable! Gluten free bread is the best I have ever had! Staff is always smiling and pleasant. You can tell the love their job.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Wonderful smells, great breads and sandwiches! I had the roast beef with bleu cheese and my husband had the tuna salad. Both were great with your choice of bread! Very busy bakery on a Tuesday for lunch- that's a very good sign. Healthy sandwiches, just wish they had more vegetarian choices. Left with a smile from caring employees, and a delicious loaf of 5 seed Dakota bread. Found a wonderful place to eat lunch in Medford!

Been to Great Harvest Bread Company? Share your experiences!