“Outstanding service”

Dining options: Reservations
KlamathFalls, OR
“Outstanding service”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We had a super good experience because of the excellent waitress. She had a very large table, but still managed to keep us well supplied with the great biscuits, etc. It's surprising how much that excellent service helped make our experience memorable. Once again underscoring the importance of hiring excellent people, training them well and rewarding them appropriately.
One small suggestion: take the Monterrey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch brochure or app with you. You'll make better seafood choices.

• Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Medford, Oregon
“Wish My Darling Mom Had Saved Her Money”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My Mom wanted to take me out to lunch after running her on errands,so when she chose Red Lobster I thought sure. It had been several years. Well on a good note the service was very patient and kind to my slightly confused mom, and oh those cheese biscuits! She ordered a lunch combination that allows you to choose 2 entrees and a side( yeah, I know these little old people can really eat) and I ordered a 6.99 fish sand which cause I was thinking of her limited resourses. Her fish was overcooked,but fresh tasting, my sand which tasted a lot like a fast food fish pattie on an odd soft yellow bun, and the fries tasted like the frozen cheapies. Oh well it was good to be with her anyway.

• Visited March 2013
Medford, OR
“disappointing Lobster!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Last evening we decided to visit our local Red Lobster restaurant for their Lobster Feast. We waited quite a while for the food, and when it came, they brought the wrong meal for one of us! I found that hard to understand, since we ordered the same meal, just a different side. However, both the waiter and mgr. apologized and once again, we got our meal "comped"! This is getting to be a habit with us,not sure why? We have eated there many times, and love their Coconut Shrimp, esp. the pineapple/coconut sauce. The lobster tails were cooked on a grill, and were very small and dry. Would not have that again, but feel they did their best to correct a mistake, and would go back for the Shrimp.

• Visited March 2013
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Totally amazing as always!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

It couldn't be no better, our server Tony did an excellent job taking care of us. When your looking for seafood in Medford, Oregon. Red Lobster The Best.

1 Thank Raj P
Ashland, Oregon
“Generally Pretty Good”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

For a chain restaurant, Red Lobster is consistently pretty good. It's usually the same at every one I've eaten at. Once in a while (10%) the steak I order is overcooked. But my wife and I dine there about three times a month and we like it.

Visited February 2013

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!