“Great Chinese Duck”

The New China
Ranked #60 of 322 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 18, 2017

The Crispy duck here is good but the ginger sauce is really what makes it. The service is fast and friendly

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank raincrl

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Larger portions than I expected. Got the mapo tofu, shrimp fried rice and hot n sour soup. The soup was thicker than I prefer and not as tasty as ive had at other places. The shrimp fried rice was just what I was craving and was made well. The mapo tofu was good. I ordered it hot but seemed more medium to mild in heat to me. If you like spicy food I would recommend ordering very hot spice level. Will be back.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank foo431
Reviewed April 5, 2017

I am a Chinese food snob. This food has potential to be really good if they source Chinese vegetables and train their staff to understand the food.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Carol L
Reviewed March 30, 2017

This was our first visit here and were very pleased. The servings are huge, we had enough left over for another take home meal. We will definitely eat here again when next in Medford. The parking is a little tricky, otherwise no complaints. The staff are friendly.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank KFallsRNC
Reviewed February 22, 2017

Just like in China, not on the menu, no problem, we will "make for you". Our favorite of the Chinese restaurants in town. Wish people wouldn't bring their toddlers to dinner at 8 pm - little ones should be home in bed, not crying at the next table...

Date of visit: February 2017