“Walnut shrimp”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Medford, Oregon
“Walnut shrimp”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Very good. Loved the presentation. Fast service nice atmosphere good prices. I have been here often. Never disappointed.

“Phenomenal food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Well since I've lived in the Medford area for over 20 yrs I thought we wouldn't find a better place than silver dragon, but new china is incredible. Quick service, delicious food, well worth the price. If u like Chinese food u definitely don't wanna pass this place up.

Eagle Point, OR
“Very Satisfied”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Have eaten here 4 times now, twice for lunch and twice for dinner. Great meal each visit. This last time was in a group of 14 for dinner after a show. I had made the reservation prior and they were set up for us. Drinks served up promptly, food order taken shortly after. Dinners arrived in timely manner, everyone seemed to enjoy their food and portions were enough that leftovers were taken home and we were all able to pay separately too. Had the egg foo young and mushu pork. Both very good. Am very happy with the service and the food and will definitely return.

• Visited December 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Some of the best Chinese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

I'd rather eat Asian food than most other choices so I'm not easily impressed. New China just served me one of the best Chinese dishes I've ever eaten. Highly recommend the Tofu Seafood Vegetables. Generous variety of seafood -- scallops, shrimp, muscles -- with ginger, mushrooms, and several other varieties of vegetables, all in an amazing sauce. I travel to Medford on business often and I never miss a stop here.

• Visited November 2012
Medford, Oregon
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife and I have eaten here a few times. It just seems to get better and better !! I recommend the egg rolls, and the almond chicken !! mushu pork is out of site too. Only - would be the parking, but not a real big deal. You will probably find, as we do, we bring home half the food home and snack on it for the next few days. Service is AAA . Nice granite tables steps it up a notch as well !!

• Visited September 2012