Motel 6 Medford South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Travelers Inn(Medford)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We've used Motel 6 for years travelling up and down the coast and will not any more.

We left a very fine vanity mirror at this Motel 6 in Medford and the desk person said they would hold it until our return 3 weeks later. When we returned the Manager said he had it in storage but couldn't get it at that moment and would mail it to us. When we phoned him because we had not heard from him he said one of his staff stole it. That's it! Too bad for us!

So be very careful with your personal belongings at this Motel 6 - not trustworthy. As they say you get what you pay for!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lea898
Reviewed March 27, 2013

A nice Motel 6 and again pet friendly with a dog park next door. I didn't have any issues the room was nice and clean the bed was fine and the front desk staff was exceptional. All in all a nice stay and a great value.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Immediately next to this Motel 6 is a Travelodge and a Days Inn. I choose Motel 6 for my first night. There was no refridgerator. The heater did not have any sort of digital display OR shut-off mechnism. It simply had a "cool - warm" adjuster and a low/high fan speed. So basically it just blew air continuously at whatever temperature you set it to.

The stairs were awkwardly far from my door, I had to basically walk around three sides of the building to get to my side. Another set of stairs would have been nice.

Wireless WIFI internet was quite slow. It worked, but it was slow enough to actually time out on several sites, including facebook games I wanted to play. I think I was in room 283. Not sure if other rooms get better service or not.

Access to all rooms is via an out-side walkway. Again, the neighboring motel for the same price had indoor hallways, a fridge, and digital thermastat.

I'd suggest just driving the extra 100 feet to the Travelodge for a much nicer experience.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We stayed here on our way back to BC from California. The Hotel 6 chain is all pretty much the same. The value is good and the rooms are clean but a little out-dated. I find the beds are not soft enough but what do you expect for $40-$50. We could hear the highway so try to book a room in the back. What I like about Hotel 6 is they are pet friendly and don't charge extra.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back or as farthest away fron the Hwy noice as possible.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Your typical Motel 6, but with some great South Oregon hospitality. Two employees stood out as very helpful, with directions and recommendations. Both Lindsey and Amanda were gracious hosts.
Both also agreed on the best breakfast spot in Medford, and I took them up on it. Try the homeade corned beef hash at the "Bear.." something or other, across for the motel - awesome!

Thanks guys, and they definitely left the light on!

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a bathroom with a small table to put your stuff on.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business