“Elmer's in Medford”

Ranked #14 of 300 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Elmer’s Restaurant provides our Guests with a warm and inviting family dining experience that offers seasonally fresh entrees, and premium, made-from-scratch favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Crescent City, California
“Elmer's in Medford”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We went for breakfast on November 20, 2012. The service was excellent and the food was good. I order my fod prepared a special way and they did it just like I wanted. I ran into someone I went to grade school with. It's amazing who you run in to when you're traveling!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Cindi F

Medford, Oregon
“Consistantly Good Food and service!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I eat at Elmer's often, and it is a Great place to eat!! The food is consistantly high quality and the service is always top notch.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Robert W
Medford Or
“Excellant every time”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My daughter and I enjoyed great service from Kevin today 10-14-2012 and the meal was just what we wanted and ordered. We will return. Ruth B.

• Visited October 2012
Oceanside, California
“Elmer's Medford Oregon needs a little help”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

08/20/2012

Restaurant needs some updating since the last time we visited about a year ago. The lunch food was so-so - breakfast is probably their best meal. Good value but food needs some work. Since we have previously really liked this Elmer's we will probably give it another chance next year.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Rocky R
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Enjoyed our visit”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Great salad starter. All 4 of us enjoyed our meals. OK staff. Reasonably priced. Worth a visit if you are staying nearby

Visited September 2012