“Remodeled Hotel”

Hampton Inn Medford
Ranked #3 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I am a Hilton Diamond member and stay at this location on a monthly basis. The recent remodel has made the property very nice. Internet is always working and staff is pleasant. The only improvement would be to change the bed comforter to a better quality.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Kimberly G
Dennis G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

I am so glad you like the remodeled hotel! We are very proud of it too. You will be please to know that the Hampton Brand has designed an updated bed concept that will include new comforters. We will be rolling this out in the next few months. The beds will also feature more pillows as well.
Thank you for staying with us and for being a loyal Hilton customer!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Medford

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Nice room, comfortable bed, average breakfast, indoor pool with hot tub and fitness center. It was quiet and comfortable. It was easy access to and from the freeway and other local attractions. There were restaurants close by and a grocery store. The room had small frig and microwave with a coffee pot in the room.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Mara C
Marcy L, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Our hotel is centrally located making it easy for our guests to enjoy local restaurants and shopping centers. We are also proud to offer an excellent breakfast to help kick-start your morning! I am glad you were able to partake in all we have to offer during your recent stay with us. Thank you for the review and we look forward to having you as our guest the next time you find yourself in Medford.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stayed two nights on business. I travel a lot for work so am very experienced with motel/hotels. My room was very clean, quite and comfortable. Shower was a consistent temperature. I did have a little trouble adjusting the heat. It was cold outside but the heat was too high for me. I had trouble cooling the room down. Minor inconvience. Breakfast was really good with scrambled eggs, waffles, etc. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will stay there again whenever I am in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Cory J

Thank you for taking the time to respond about your stay with us. The service we provide and the cleanliness of our hotel are extremely important to us. I am happy to hear your stay was so enjoyable. Our front desk staff is available 24-7 and are happy to assist you with any issues you may have. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in Medford!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

My wife & I spent 2 days in this hotel and everything was GREAT! The employees make this hotel the great place it is. Everyone enjoys his/her job and it shows. Special mention to Monica, Marcy and Renia.

Room Tip: Come visit the Hampton Inn, Medford. You won't be disappointed!!!
1  Thank robert w
Dennis G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our team members; Monica, Marcy and Renia! I read your letter during our morning staff meeting and they were very please to have been recognized. I am glad you like the hotel and look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We drove from Vancouver to Phoenix, Arizona staying in Hamptons the whole way. This was our 2nd stop and it was better than what we expected from Hampton Inns. Had been recently renovated so rooms were nice and fresh. Coin laundry a nice plus and overall condition was great. Friendly staff and very clean rooms.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much! We hope you make our hotel your regular stop on your trips through Medford. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times in the past 2 years and it was nice to see that they have completed at remodel from top to bottom! The new décor and furnishings in the room were excellent, and the hallways looked current and inviting. The complementary breakfast is in the lobby that is much more inviting post remodel. Overall this was a great stay and I look forward to returning to this hotel in the future!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Catherine B
Dennis G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Thank you, Catherine! We love the remodel too! I hope to see you the next time you are in Medford.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Clean and attractive curb appeal. Inviting and clean lobby. Helpful staff. Clean and large room. Good breakfast. My only issue was the refrigerator made a rattling noise when it cool down. I unplugged it during our stay. This was not a big issue and we sleep well after that.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi, Bonnie! It is great to hear from you. I am so glad you like the hotel and that our staff is taking good care of you during your visit.