“Relaxing Stay”

Hampton Inn Medford
Ranked #3 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stayed her for one night with my mom after attending a play in Ashland. The room was very comfortable and clean. The Breakfast selection was wonderful. It's been a long time since I've taken the time to make a waffle, and it hit the spot.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Medford

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Very, very clean and modern and front desk was helpful and friendly. One of the best Hampton Inns we've ever stayed at. Free breakfast was exceptional! The entire facility looked fresh and new. I would recommend this to my family and friends. It's in a good location . . . walking distance to several restaurants and stores.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Toilets were obviously broken for a long time. I dont know why it was not repaired. They should have give us another romm immediatly. Without this incident the quality of the hotel is good. We are coming in this hotel every year, for a long time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Checked in for 2 nights, and after a terrible night of sleep, we checked out and switch to a different motel. The bed was hard as a rock and old. The motel itself is older, but has some updating. I would not stay there again. Location is close to the airport.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank railroad406
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is a good place to stay in Medford. The location is pretty central. The rooms are clean. The staff, especially the young man working in the afternoon to evening, is very helpful. The breakfast gets your day started off nicely. The one issue I had was that when I booked via the phone I was told I would have a whirlpool room, which is why the rate I was to pay would be higher. When I checked into my room, there was no whirlpool. I called the front desk and I was told there were no notes on file indicating I had a whirlpool room. That was a bit disappointing. Other than that, no complaints.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have always stayed here while overnighting in Medford and because of that find it difficult to stay anywhere else. The hotel and particularly our room was very clean, I LOVE their beds and poufy comforters and pillows. Very convenient location to the mall. Took about 10 minutes to get to a medical appointment but light traffic, easy route.
The cons I experienced this time were that the AC worked perfectly but was rather noisy upon start up. I do prefer the vanity separate from the toilet/shower area and this is not. The walls could be better sound proofed as I had to listen to some poor person with a horrible cough off and on throughout the night. Our room was east facing and could definitely use black out curtains. We could have slept in but were unable to as the sun came right up through our window.
Another very annoying thing, and this is directed more toward hotel guests than the hotel, but guests getting up and leaving or going to breakfast VERY early in the morning were slamming doors and talking loudly. Made me be more aware when I must have an early departure.
Last final good thing, is Brenden at the front desk. Greeted with his lovely smile that never left his face. Very cheerful and helpful.

Room Tip: Always top floor to avoid the sound of people above, and if you hope to sleep in in the sunny season...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This hotel has really bad management, She's very rude. I would never stay at this hotel again! I have stayed at many Hampton's and normally the customer service and stay is outstanding but this hotel by far has the worst leader as there staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family