“A very good sleep”

Hampton Inn Medford
Ranked #3 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed here on the way south from Crater Lake to San Francisco. We were surprised at how close to Jacksonville it was, as we spent the next day there. Very comfy accommodations (love the bed and linens!), super friendly staff and a nice, spacious room. The room smelled a little funny (maybe a cleaning chemical?) when we first arrived, but it wasn't overpowering and disappeared within minutes.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Didn't have reservations and got one of only two rooms left since all hotels were booked for this date. Hotel was sold out but it was quiet and we never heard anyone except in the morning, you heard doors slamming shut due to air conditioners being on. Room was very clean and big. We had a king bed with a pull out sofa for our daughter. She said the sofa bed was comfortable. Bathroom was also big and clean. All hotel personnel were very friendly. Breakfast was great and they even had omelette along with potatoes, waffles, cereal, etc. They were always refilling the breakfast items. I will admit that the price for the room was expensive but we also did not have prior reservations cause we weren't sure where we were stopping for the night so you have to pay when you wait until the last moment.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2013

As I wrote before, the Hamptons are usually clean, the breakfast is decent, and the price is affordable. The help is usually pleasant and helpful, locations are central, although we couldn't find any along the Or. coast.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a late check in because the hotel we had booked was having a party for the 4th of July. Lots of noise and drunkenness. We decided to drive back to Medford that night so booked at this hotel. The accommodations were so comfortable we ended up sleeping until almost 10 am the next morning! We are planning another trip in August and will be coming back through Medford. Guess where we will be staying?

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I would like to thank Renee for coming to my rescue. I had booked a two night stay elsewhere to save some money and the old adage "you get what you pay for" surely came into play. The original hotel I stayed at, the shower backed up immediately, which was an indicator to me that it was an on going issue and possibly a health issue. I quickly called Hampton Inn and Renee took my information over the phone with such professionalism and was extremely courteous. Renee stated she would call me as soon as housekeeping had a room cleaned, and she did. I have stayed here previously and really only to save $20 selected another hotel, never again!! I've enjoyed two stays at Hampton Inn and both times had great customer service and clean rooms, lovely decor and I couldn't be happier with Hampton Inn!! You guys are AWESOME!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife and I love the cleanliness of the Hampton Inn chain so we chose to stay here. The location was very convenient being near the I-5, shopping center and restaurants. Everything worked well including the free internet service. And the breakfast was very good with many choices. But we were dismayed when we found a pair of children's flip-flops on the floor of our room, which indicated that the maid did not vacuum the floor very well. And when we reported it to the front desk, the female clerk shrugged her shoulders and did not even offer an apology. We still like the chair but probably won't stay at the Medford branch again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2013

If you have kids and want to let them run wild early in the morning and late at night (and piss off the other guests), this is the place for you. The room was clean and nice, as was the staff, but they couldn't get the TV to work right, and the aforementioned kid crap really put a damper on our romantic weekend.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple