“Getting Tired”

Hampton Inn Medford
Ranked #3 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I have stayed here many times over the last 6 years. Each time, it gets more tired. Current construction may improve the dining room but for the price, there are better options available in the Medford area. I will try something else the next trip.

Room Tip: Don't fall for the "roll-away". At $10 per night it is worse than sleeping on the flo...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We have stayed at another Hampton Inn in Redding, CA, and have been very pleased by the accommodations. The Hampton Inn in Medford was just as good. Because my wife and I were traveling with our daughter, son-in-law, and two young grandchildren (ages 7 months and 2 years), we booked adjoining rooms with a door between them. Ours was wonderful: spacious (two beds and a large armchair), extremely clean, and well-appointed. The other room, which was disabled-accessible, though it had only one bed, was also spacious, extremely clean, and well-appointed. Our older grandchild could go from room to room freely, the younger grandchild had lots of room to crawl around. There was room enough for two portacribs. We would definitely stay in these accommodations again. My wife, who is a stickler for cleanliness, has been impressed at how well-serviced Hampton Inn rooms are. We would recommend this hotel to anyone. If you are traveling, they will even pack you a snack pack with apple, muffin, health bar, and bottle of water.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Stayed here for a few days. Very typical Hampton Inn. Staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was your average bagels and mass produced muffins, but nice to get some coffee and food before leaving for the day. All in all it was an average hotel, perfectly fine for a quick stopover.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank PDX-Traveler78
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Had a hard time finding this place as you have to drive a little through Medford to find it. Otherwise, very nice room and atmosphere. The young man helping us at the desk was really trying hard to please - it was very nice to see such hospitality. He gave us a good recommendation for dinner and was extremely helpful to all who came up to him. Once you figure out where you are, it's easier to get out and back to the highway. Price was good too.
Really loved that the comforters are washed just for you! You hear too many stories...

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is the second time my family and I have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Medford and it never disappoints us. KaCee at the front desk was patient, kind and incredibility helpful. We couldn't have met a nicer or more pleasant person than her. The rooms are nice, the beds are clean and the breakfast is wonderful. We look forward to our stay again very soon.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2012

The hotel has upgraded amenities alot. Marcy at the front desk is awesome. Remembers repeat buisness travelers names and assures requests are honored. Miss having the paper delivered to room door in the mornings for Hilton Honors members. One area that needs significant improvement which has declined over the past year is the breakfast dining area. Often food is not kept filled and last trip tables were not clean. Dining help needs to match front desk service. Rooms are clean and well stocked.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Slimjas
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Medford seemed like a logical spot to spend the night returning from my California vacation. I had my wife and 3 year old granddaughter with me. I wish I could remember the name of the person working the desk when we checked in. She was was very friendly and checked us in quickly. It was the height of summer and they had a container of complimentary iced tea at the front desk. It hit the spot at the end of a long day's driving. Was it a big deal? Not really but it was a nice, unexpected touch that other Hamptons don't do. It's these types of nice things that don't really cost a lot to provide but pay handsome dividends in customer satisfaction.

Not being a solo traveler for this leg of the trip, we booked a king suite. There was plenty of room for the three of us and the sofabed was very comfortable for our granddaughter. The breakfast attendant was also very friendly and paid attention to our granddaughter while taking care of the business of keeping everything replenished and the area clean.

I don't know if I'll staying in Medford again anytime soon but I know that the Hampton will be my first choice if I do.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family