“Great Burger”

Cuisines: Fast Food
White City
“Great Burger”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great burger, great Chili, potatoes. I know I can always get a fresh cooked burger, and you can see the lettuce, onion, pickle on the burger. The chili is outstanding best I have tasted at a fast food or sit down restraunt ever. The baked potates are great, I add the chili in the potatoe, makes a satsifing lunch.
Prices are Great.

Visited July 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Very good food”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I had a chicken almond salad...excellent late night dinner for fast food. Good, fast service

Visited June 2012
Phoenix, Oregon, United States
“Wendy's in Medford”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I love the 99 cent meals from Wendy's. The Jr. cheeseburgers has it all at a rock bottom price. My opinion is that Wendy's is the only fast food restaurant for a diabetic or person who does not want a lot of fatty foods to ingest. I ran the calorie counters and Wendy's is the ticket for me.

Visited June 2012
Crescent City, California
“Pretty Good!”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We had the baked potato, bowl of chili, and a frosty all for $7 for two people. It was really good! I am always hesitant to eat at fast food places and so I was very surprised on how good the food was. I admit it is very hard to mess up a potato but it was almost like eating at home! Everyone was friendly and the service was fast.

• Visited May 2012
Medford, Oregon
“Surprised”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We don't buy fast food very often but Wendy's seems to have the best burgers.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!