“Great sandwiches!”

Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Great little sandwich shop. Reasonably priced and delicious. Had a seasonal lemon pepper tuna and it was great. Very soft bread and fresh veggies. I will be back!

MFRTravelers, Owner at Togo's Great Sandwiches - Biddle Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

So glad to hear that you enjoyed your Lemon Pepper Tuna sandwich! We hope to see you again soon. Watch for our new second location opening soon at the Harry & David Country Village!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I have eaten at togos several times! I have gotten the same sandwich every time, number 9, Hot Pastrami, and it is the best sandwich i have ever had. When i first ordered the Hot Pastrami, i was not expecting so much meat, this sandwich was loaded. When the sandwich maker asked me what veggies i wanted, i was shocked, i didn't think they could fit any more topping into my sandwich! In the end, i had an incredibly huge sandwich, that was fresh and delicious! I cant wait to diversify and try out new sandwiches! The service was great, and the sandwich maker was focused, not scattered like so many other workers at deli counters. Overall, togos had terrific food and service, i will definitely be visiting Togos on the regular!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were there because a fun raise event. We enjoy the different combination of sandwiches. The were made fast right in front of you. It was kind like other sandwich places but with more condiments.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Togo's has fresh high quality ingredients, a super clean facility, well trained enthusiastic staff, and a wonderful product. Good food, quick personalized service, and outstanding variety. I attended an outdoor party last summer that Togo's had provided sandwiches for; a nice surprise! Who knew they did that? Treat yourself to the pastrami....I did. There's a reason this place is usually busy and it is because they're hitting on all cylinders every day.

MFRTravelers, Owner at Togo's Great Sandwiches - Biddle Road, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thanks for the great review! So glad you have had the opportunity to experience our catering. Our fresh ingredients are the key to great flavor. Everything is prepped fresh each day! See you soon!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I've been to Togo's a number of times since they opened, and, though at first I had fairly low expectations for what I saw as yet another sandwich chain, I'm now thoroughly addicted.

The pastrami is touted pretty heavily and with good reason -- it's easily some of the best pastrami I've had. The other sandwich options are great too, though I've only tried a couple of other varieties -- the pastrami keeps me coming back. Bread is soft with a crust that is robust enough to stand up to jus and not get all soaked and soggy.

Service is fast and very friendly, which is a rarity at other sandwich places. The dining area is mellow, reasonably sized and never crowded. Definitely worth a visit for lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Jonah K

Thanks for the great review, Jonah! We're thrilled that you have had such a wonderful dining experience at Togo's! We'll keep you #9 warm!