Travelers Inn
Rodeway Inn Medford(Medford)(Great Value!)
$86
$148
$135
$122
$107
Best Western Horizon Inn(Medford)(Great Value!)
$109
$106
Hotels.com
$131
Quality Inn & Suites(Medford)(Great Value!)
$90
Hotels.com
$123
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 3, 2011

Moldy smell out ot the AC, Mold in th restroom, worn and word out furniture, worn out beds. The mouldy odor everywhere is the worst, and dangerous to your health. We want to warn every traveller - stay away from this place. Every detail shows, the owner don´t care about the guests and the house. Better sleep in your car than here. We came from San Francisco late in the evening and were too exhausted to drive on, bad luck. Had to sleep with open windows, because of the moldy odor. It was so hot this night, and you could hear the cars from the highway nearby. Outside lights defect, unfriendly personnel, dark and stony parking "backyard", dark rooms, defect bulbs, defect outlets and the breakfast next morning, in a corner, just forget it.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Roundtrip2010
Reviewed September 27, 2010

We were nicely surprised after some of the reviews we read on tripadvisore at how clean and nice this hotel was. It defintiely was good accomodation for the price. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean and the staff was friendly. The pool area was also kept clean. Overall a great place to stay on a budget.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jenjonesbc
Reviewed September 16, 2010

Place smelled bad. That was the first warning.
Furniture and interiors were all worn... or worn out. Chairs were badly stained.
The security lock had been replaced by a cheap chair lock that was not even properly screwed into the door frame.
The owners clearly don't care about their customers. And Wyndham (the parent of the Travelodge chain) is clearly not enforcing minimum quality standards with their franchise holders.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BRuke1
Reviewed July 11, 2010

My daughter and I booked through priceline, which is a whole other story. I checked in early and the room wasn't ready, understandable.I got the key and the room number.I let the clerk know that some friends of ours checked out earlier because they didn't feel safe and the place was filthy and that if I looked at the room and decided it wouldn't work I wanted a refund and she said no problem. The clerk said to come back at 1:30 and I could pull around to the side and go in that door. So at 1:30 I came back and pulled around to the side. First thing I see is this guy dumpster diving, the parking lot has broken ground lighting in the dirt flower beds there were beer bottles, half empty coffee containers, cat food cans backing up to the freeway. I go in and the door jam is broken, but that is hard to see because the lighting is so bad you can barely see. I open the door to the room and my shoes are sticking to the carpet. I think not good. I pulled the chair out to sit my purse down to open the curtains and there were stains and rips all over it. The fridge had a broken leg wasn't working and was falling over. The bed was a king and had a permenant slope in the middle of it. At that point I went and picked up my daughter from her event and we tried to check out and they would not refund our money. The clerk said I had to call priceline. After talking o PRICELINE and being put on hold 4 times getting disconnected and talking to the manager who gives me this Well you got a good deal and I'm barely making anything on this. I explained to him that in the lon run it will end up costing him and priceline alot more than $55. I handed the phone back to the clerk who was very nice and said I will just let my credit card company deal with this. So here I am and if you give your credit card number out be sure you can get your refund if the hotel is dirty or unsafe. We ended up going to the Motel 6 next door and it was very clean and less expensive.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank PortlandBestRealtor
Reviewed December 2, 2009

We booked a room at this hotel to get some sleep during a road trip. I was looking for cheapest possible as we only needed a place to crash for one night, nothing more. I have to say that the reviews were so horrible that I took our own sheets just in case it really is as dirty as people were saying. We found nothing of that sort. The room was small but clean. Same for bathroom. Lots of minor chips and scratches, yes. It's not a new place, obviously. But dirty it was definitely NOT. The staff was very friendly, too.
I do recommend this hotel to anyone passing through town and needing a quiet place to spend the night.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple