“OMG”

Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Jacksonville, Oregon
“OMG”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Ok....Can I just say "Risotto Balls"? From the simple spaghetti bolognese to the clam linguine - this place is quality combined with authentic Italian soulfulness. Along with a full bar and a generous Happy Hour menu - I feel Cicily's deserve an "excellent: rating.

Visited December 2012

Medford, Oregon
“Authentic and tasty!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Risotto fritters or one of their other super yummy entrees ? Salads are good, bread is good. Ambience would be better if patrons didn't have to listen to the bar phone ring, though.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank LDenise
Ashland, Oregon
“Enjoyed this far more than we expected to”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

The other restaurants that came before in this location have been pedestrian at best, so we had fairly low expectations, but we were taking the grandchildren so weren't exactly needing a haute cuisine experience and it was close to the theatre we wanted to go to after. We were very pleasantly surprised. The pastas were of very good quality - possibly house made? - and cooked perfectly. Elder granddaughter ordered Alfredo with salmon while the younger had a simpler d'Olio preparation - both were lovely. Chris test-drove the meatballs and declared them very good (high praise for Mr. Fussybutt), and I chose the eggplant parm, which was as delicious as any I've had from fine dining houses in San Francisco or Portland. I love that they don't over salt their sauces (a huge complaint of mine in many Italian restaurants). The salted caramel ice creme was fantastic, as was the apple tart (the children shared bites with us)., and I appreciated they offered affogato for the grown-ups. In all, a very pleasant experience, and we'll definitely be back. Service, by the way, was perfect: there when we needed them, but didn't smother us or interrupt our family time.

• Visited March 2013
Medford, Oregon
“Casual Italian food equals average experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went for a quick lunch. Atmosphere was elegant. Service was excellent and food arrived rather quickly. As other reviewers have said,the quality of food was not what I expected. My husband had a panini which he rather enjoyed. The Gorgonzola fries were excellent. I ordered the pasta special which I was not as pleased with. The seasoning was rather bland except when I get a sun dried tomatoes. The chicken did not have much flavor and there was very little sauce. Since this was my first visit I will try again.

Bothell, Washington
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was our second visit to Cicily's, and we'll definitely plan to eat at this restaurant whenever we travel through Medford. If I lived in Medford I would go as often as I could afford! The food is perfect, and the staff is gracious.

We were there on a Monday night and I think it was busier than they expected so they seemed a little short-staffed, but they handled it well.

A+ from me!

• Visited January 2013

Been to Cicilys Pastaria & Grill? Share your experiences!