“Really nice place !!!”

Downtown Market Company
Ranked #22 of 300 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: A delightful little kitchen that serves creative tasty dishes for Lunch: Monday-Friday 11:00am to 3:00pm Brunch: Saturday & Sunday 9:30am to 1:30pm Also offer cooking classes and host private parties.
Jacksonville, Oregon
“Really nice place !!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Came in with some friends and sat in the back really nice place ! Sandwiches are great with soup made from scratch ...they have some good local beers to enjoy while you have your lunch and we split a couple deserts wow!!! Cream puff was awesome .. Overall I see myself being a regular and now I'm just spreading the good word ..great place

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Brianna L

Southern Oregon
“Excellent place to break for lunch”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I love working downtown and having the option of this intimate little restaurant nearby. The food is made so freshly in front of me, the menu rotates every few weeks and the servers are very kind. Great place to meet a friend, although the hour lunch break is a little bit of a tight squeeze...sometimes it takes about 1.5 hours to get in, served, eat and out. But still delicious and worth the time.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Mandyanapolis
“Great Lunch Spot with Character”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Quaint little spot that my husband and I frequent. They send out weekly emails with the lunch menu and specials. Basil lemonade is super tasty and a trendy infusion. They do a great job of staying current. Food is rustic and beautiful and I love to sit at the bar and watch them make it. Service is friendly. My only major critique is that their seasoning is lacking. Salt is definitely not present in their dishes. Even so, the flavors stand enough on their own, so cheers to them for that. Absolutely the best place for lunch in Medford.

• Visited January 2014
Medford, Oregon
“Wine & Food Pairings Are Delicious But Very Small”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I love their wine and food pairings and try to go to as many as possible. However, it does seem like the portions, and pours, are getting smaller. You definitely cannot expect this to be a substitute for a meal. We actually went next door afterwards and had pizza. That said, it is still worth the $20 and I highly recommend the pairings.

• Visited October 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Great Lunch before rafting on the Rogue River”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Thirteen of us gathered to go Whitewater Rafting and we needed lunch before heading to Galice.
This is a very attractive restaurant with great owners and staff. They were very accommodating while we were waiting for our large table on the patio. We enjoyed beer and wine which just tuned us up for what was to come. Delicious food , and everyone agreed. A wonderful place to stop in Medford. Downtown and not too far from the airport. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013