“Raw chicken wings”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Dugout Sports Grill
Cuisines: American
Description: New restaurant, near airport! Sports Bar atmosphere.
Description: New restaurant, near airport! Sports Bar atmosphere.
Medford, Oregon
“Raw chicken wings”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

My husband and I ordered a cheese burger and basket of chicken wings. The burger meat was OK but by the time we got the burger the bun was soggy from to much sauce. I ate a couple of small chicken wings and then tried to eat a larger one and found it raw inside. We sent it back to the kitchen and asked them to cook it. We waited and waited and finally had to ask twice before they returned with a replacement.

• Visited January 2012

Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
“New Location - Friendly Owner”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Stopped in for a sandwitch and a beer. Owner was very friendly and helpful. This is a new location for him in the building that was formerly the Brick. I will return upon my next visit to the area.

Visited December 2011