“Always the best at it all”
Review of Silver Dragon

Silver Dragon
Ranked #212 of 300 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Chinese
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always the best at it all”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Amazing large portions, excellent flavor everytime! Friendly staff! I can here as a child with my grandparents now I come here as a adult and I will continue!

1 Thank Tabitha J

Medford, Oregon
“Great and Tasty Food”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I moved here to Medford less than one year ago. I discovered the Silver Dragon right up the street from me, and my son and I stopped in for lunch. His exclamation was, "This is the nicest Chinese Restaurant I think I have ever seen!" The food was excellent, tasty and perfectly prepared. Lunch specials go until 4 pm each day. Prices are very reasonable. Plenty of parking, Staff go far and beyond to make your stay welcome, offering you a bowl of soup if you are waiting for take out. One older couple said they drove 29 miles from Grants Pass just to eat at Silver Dragon. It's just your basic Chinese Restaurant, but I feel lucky they are a block from me!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank OaklandGhost
Phoenix, Oregon, United States
“CHINA COMES TO MEDFORD DECADES AGO”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

The Silver Dragon in Medford has been here decades and a family business.
They have won more awards than I can count. You don't need to go to China, because China came to Medford!

The Hot and Sour Soup is fantastic, my favorites are the House Chow Mein and Mar Far Chicken. All the food is 5 star.

See Yvette, she has been serving this award winning food for over 20 years now. God bless them all.

My last visit was December 15th 2013, I love everything about the Silver Dragon, food and service.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank MLSprovideos
Baghdad, Iraq
“Hot Mustard”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

An excellent Chinese takeaway. Lots of variety and it all tastes sooo good. Don't mistake the Hot Mustard for Honey Mustard like I did. Woooowwwww.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Doyleskinner
Denver, Colorado
“Large order of takeout”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

They did a superb job on my large order of takeout for lunch. The food was packaged great and it was yummy.

Visited November 2012