“Almost as good as Hawaii”
Review of Tiki Lodge Motel

Tiki Lodge Motel
Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The staff was fantastic. Tried to solve our problem with a computer, gave excellent directions, got coffee for us 2 hours early. What a guy! The room was very comfortable. Very large with 2 beds. A long counter for "stuff". Wifi and t.v.
Restaurants nearby. Old Town just up the street.
Would stay again any time.

Room Tip: All rooms are about the same.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Tikilodgecomment, Manager at Tiki Lodge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your stay at Tiki Lodge Motel. We greatly appreciate your response and it will be shared with our team members. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

This review is not based on the fact of me staying here, because simply they obviously did not want my business. I called up to simply check the rates. Some guy answered literally with a "hello?" and sounded groggy. Idk maybe I woke him up from the phone ringing for almost a full minute. When I asked if it was the Tiki Lodge since it's not usual for a business to answer that way, he answered with a rude yes that made it seem like I was being a nuisance. I didn't even bother to stay on the line after that, because I wouldn't my family and I to stay in a place with such rude employees.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Krystal J
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is a really nice budget friendly motel. Internet works great, place is very clean, staff is very friendly and helpful. Only bad things I found were that the bed was too hard for me, and it would have been nice if there had been a container that could be used with the microwave. Overall a very positive experience.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 24, 2012

This was a nice place to spend the night on a road trip. The rooms were clean, although the bathrooms could do with better fixtures. The room rate was extremely reasonable, and the wi-fi was relatively fast.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ImpsResponse3
hojocomments, Manager at Tiki Lodge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Thank you for taking for your positive review. Your comment about the fixtures is added to do list.
We are looking forward to see you again in future.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Cute little place. There were a number of small, older motels on this road. We liked the name of this one, and it looked well kept for its age. Had a number of amenities in the room: frig, micro, wifi. Had a small desk. No coffeemaker. Shower. We'd stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
hojocomments, Front Office Manager at Tiki Lodge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Thank you for your positive review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with our team members. Looking forward to see you back again.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Tiki Lodge is a simple motor lodge located on a strip of motels. The motel doesn't really stand out, but once you are in a room, the rooms are very comfortable. The beds are pretty good, and the top spread is much better looking then most motels. The rooms come with a very convenient microwave and fridge, with a little room to spread food around. They served Folger's in the morning, which is far from my favorite, but first thing in the morning, it is at least drinkable.

The very best part of the motel though, and what makes this place so special, is the smile on the clerks face. Oh my, it is large and infectious. You walk into that office, and she greets you with that grin, and you just get the feeling that this is the place you want to say. The whole staff is very friendly and responsive, but that smile just made my stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank KevinTschida
hojocomments, General Manager at Tiki Lodge Motel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

We would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding your stay at Tiki Lodge Motel in Medford, OR. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will shared with our team members. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Check my reviews, I often write about places I like. However, I was disappointed with the Tiki Lodge Motel.

Positives - Staff was friendly, beds were okay.

Negatives - Bathroom door was warped and would not close all the way. Walls in the room were in need of repair.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

Please accept our sincere apologies for our failure to meet your expectations and not providing a positive experience during your stay. There is no excuse for it. We are taking corrective action to ensure that situation such as this will not happen again. The door has been fixed. We are looking forward to welcome you back.