“Great waitress”

China Hut
Ranked #197 of 310 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Had the food to go as we arrived 2 minutes until closing....it was good and priced right. Very nice and friendly bar gal!

Reviewed February 10, 2012

This is where we go for Kung Pao. We always enjoy starting with hot tea and ending with the fortune cookie.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

When I want to go to a bar to have an adult beverage with friends and just talk ,this is the place I go. China Hut has a small lounge in the rear of the restaurant that is one of the best kept secrets in Medford. I go there more for what it does not have than for what it does have. NO pool table, No music, The place is quiet for a lounge. The food is very good and since Kim's closed one of the few places where I can get the "pink sauce". Food is reasonably priced. A fantastic burger, prime rib is great and the Chinese menu is second to none in Medford. Give it a try I don't think you will be disappointed.

3  Thank chief6824

Been to China Hut? Share your experiences!