“Great food, atmosphere, and reasonable priced!”

Pomodori Bistro & Wine Bar
Ranked #14 of 305 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Great local bistro that has been doing a great lunch and dinner business here in medford since 2008. We specialize in northern style cooking with our own northwest flair. Using local ingredients when we can. We have the largest local wine selection in the area. And also one of the first to have local really quality red and white wines on tap as well.
Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is our "go to" place when we want great food locally. It always feels like a cozy, friendly place with great food! My husband always wants to order something different but invariably ends up ordering the Chicken Parmesan. I generally choose the fish specials and they are always good. Our shrimp cocktail this last time was a great surprise...they were warm! The bloody mary cocktail sauce was wonderful as well. Another surprise are the prices...they are reasonable! We are glad to have a hometown favorite!!

There are newer reviews for Pomodori Bistro & Wine Bar

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I LOVE eating at this restaurant. Everything they make is of high quality and full of fabulous Italian flavor. Their wines are delicious. Their service is prompt and attentive. The atmosphere is quite nice. I recommend you not miss this "foodies, must" restaurant. Before you go, be sure to check their days and hours they're open on their website.

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

We were extremely impressed with every aspect of this restaurant. The atmosphere was pleasant and very welcoming. As far as the food, we were completely satisfied with wonderful meals that take many ingredients from the local area. The service was timely and friendly as well. Overall, I would highly recommend.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We arrived at Pomodori's as they were opening for dinner at 5:00. The first thing we heard was the owner complaining to another customer about a late employee. Not a good sign. We ordered asparagus wrapped in prosciutto and cheese as an appetizer. It was delicious. Things went down hill from there. The dinner salads were pre-plated, probably from lunch and so cold I could barely eat it. Ordered dinner: my wife ordered the wild shrimp and asked to have a white cream sauce. I ordered the shrimp and scallops. The wild shrimp arrived in a red Cajun sauce. My wife had specifically asked for white cream sauce, not the Cajun. My shrimp and scallops also had artichoke hearts in it. The artichokes were marinated and all you could taste was the marinated hearts. The waiter, we assume he was also the owner seemed to think it was our problem that we were not pleased with our meals. Perhaps it was our complaint that led to such poor service. And the service was lousy.
I am surprised that this place is rated so high on Trip Advisor. We really wasted our money on this meal. Hope you have enough sense not to.

2  Thank PatandDeb
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Moved to new location, very charming. Very good Italian food. Linquini and clams were delicious. Service was very good. Loved the atmosphere. A nice addition to W. Main Street. Highly recommend this bistro/wine bar for its atmosphere and food.