“A Favorite we always go back to!”

Pomodori Bistro & Wine Bar
Ranked #14 of 306 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Great local bistro that has been doing a great lunch and dinner business here in medford since 2008. We specialize in northern style cooking with our own northwest flair. Using local ingredients when we can. We have the largest local wine selection in the area. And also one of the first to have local really quality red and white wines on tap as well.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

What an excellent restaurant this is, with a huge and varied menu! We love everything
about this restaurant, never had a bad meal there yet, they have all been outstanding, and one of the better priced restaurants in the valley for what is included with your meal. Love their
caesar Salad too! Their steaks, chicken and shrimp are some of our favorites on their menu.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

A group of four of us had dinner at Pomodori last night. It was the first time my wife and I have ever dined there and the other couple had not been there in a long time. I ordered the veal scaloppini, a dish I have not previously had anywhere. The veal was served in two small portions, both of which were hard to cut with a fork and very chewey. I mentioned this to the waitress and she offered to have it redone; I declined the offer. My wife ordered pork marsala and was not thrilled by the sharp taste of the marsala sauce they used. We will probably make this the first and last visit to Pomodori.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

What a find. Our friends from Medford took us to this quaint restaurant. We were greeted and seated immediately. The waiter was very attentive and made sure we never ran low on water or drink.

The food is outstanding with exceptional flavor. It is well presented and in good quantity. Their fresh bread is also outstanding.

A don't miss if you love Italian and are in the Medford area.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

If you are wanting Italian, you have to go to Pomodori’s. This is the best Italian restaurant in the surrounding area. There is a special menu each night with Chef specialties that are to die for. I am addicted to their Steak Tagliatta, Rib eye with fried capers and garlic with a balsamic reduction……You can also choose two other ways to have your steak, also excellent. There is a standard menu, which is not too big, or too small so it doesn’t overwhelm you with choices, unless you can’t decide on which one is more delicious. The owners, Jeff and John, are friendly and attentive and the staff mirrors the good nature and professionalism of them both. I cannot speak more highly of this restaurant and the people you encounter while there. This is a locals favorite. Don’t forget if you are going for lunch, they moved! Dinner is still being served at the original location and lunch at the new, until June I think. The wife loves the house wine, which is literally house wine, they make themselves, but their selection of wine is pretty good as well. You won’t be disappointed, take it from me, since I moved here three years ago, my family has been a customer there on a regular basis. Enjoy!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

If you like Italian, go to Pomodori. The meals are so tasty and the servings are large and the prices are certainly reasonable. The evening we visited could have been a disaster but it was a wonderful experience for us--as we arrived, the fire department was dealing with a house fire across the street, then one of the two chefs decided to quit with a restaurant full of hungry customers. We may have gotten an extra refill of bread and drinks, but our food still arrived quickly and prepared to perfection. It is definitely a bit out of town, but not hard to find. It is very much worth the short extra trip for a perfect night of Italian food, provided by a very friendly staff.