“Food is wonderful”

Pomodori Bistro & Wine Bar
Ranked #3 of 316 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Great local bistro that has been doing a great lunch and dinner business here in medford since 2008. We specialize in northern style cooking with our own northwest flair. Using local ingredients when we can. We have the largest local wine selection in the area. And also one of the first to have local really quality red and white wines on tap as well.
Reviewed April 6, 2013

If you like Italian, go to Pomodori. The meals are so tasty and the servings are large and the prices are certainly reasonable. The evening we visited could have been a disaster but it was a wonderful experience for us--as we arrived, the fire department was dealing with a house fire across the street, then one of the two chefs decided to quit with a restaurant full of hungry customers. We may have gotten an extra refill of bread and drinks, but our food still arrived quickly and prepared to perfection. It is definitely a bit out of town, but not hard to find. It is very much worth the short extra trip for a perfect night of Italian food, provided by a very friendly staff.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is a great little place ! Night out with my girls we loved the food .. I myself had a pecan pork dish that had a lot of good flavors going on and would get that dish again.. Great prices and good wine .. Haven't tryed there new bistro in downtown but can't wait to get there ...

Clare

Reviewed April 3, 2013

The ristorante is a little out of the way, but worth the time and effort to find it. I started with the shrimp cocktail and the dipping sauce that it came with was very very good. had the stuffed pork chops and again they were excellent. They serve local wines which is a bonus and a treat. I highly recommend the Pomodori.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was traveling and asked the front desk of the motel for a suggestion, nothing sounded very exciting, my trusted tripadvisor came up with this suggestion, my iphone got me there, I was sure it could not be where I was directed to go.........there it was and what a find! The menue is well rounded with diverse offerings.The special was Lobster Stuffed Rock Fish served with a Polenta Round topped with the most delicious Marinara sauce I have ever tasted and a side of perfectly cooked Asparagus. The presentation was very creative, I will put this meal in my list of BEST EVERS! One of the owners was my very gracious server and did an outstanding job making my dining experience perfect. I will be back in Medford next week and can not wait to dine there again!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Just discovered this wonderful restaurant last night! Was looking for something different for our 2nd anniversary and saw Pomodori listed on Trip Advisor. Unassuming exterior disguises a romantic, cozy interior... And the food is beyond description! We had the Mushroom ravioli and the Shrimp and Scallop linguine, both mouth watering and great portions (we had to bring home leftovers after also having garlic cheese bread as an appetizer!)

Very nice wine selections as well, including new white from Grizzly Peak winery (can't remember name but now my wife's new favorite!)