“Worth every bite”

Pomodori Bistro & Wine Bar
Ranked #3 of 314 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Great local bistro that has been doing a great lunch and dinner business here in medford since 2008. We specialize in northern style cooking with our own northwest flair. Using local ingredients when we can. We have the largest local wine selection in the area. And also one of the first to have local really quality red and white wines on tap as well.
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Enjoyed the attention, the food, and the ambiance. Great find! Unfamiliar with the Medford area... Would not normally stop there, but friend was flying out of Medford International Airport so needed something better than the chain restaurants to pass our waiting time. Now we have a reason to explore the area more. Unique, friendly, large menu... Large portions... Small fee for sharing but that would be totally worth it too!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

This wonderful place has the care and intimacy of an owner run establishment. The menu is diverse with a variety of choices for everyone--omnivores, vegetarians, gluten free, the works. Everything we tried was truly delicious. 'Looking forward to our next visit.

1  Thank Sherlockwatson
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My wife and I ate here based on the rating given this restaurant by reviewers for Trip Advisor and were very satisfied. The Tuscan halibut dinner was perfectly cooked and nicely seasoned with olives. The appetizer salads were large and the dressing choices included an unusual berry dressing. The server was attentive and pleasant. A nice break on a road trip.

1  Thank DavRut
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I discovered Pomodori about a year ago when I came with a friend for lunch, and, after returning many times, have found it to be the best Italian restaurant in Medford, hands down.

The food is phenomenal. I've never had a dish that I didn't love, and it's obvious that things are prepared correctly here -- the sauces have body, the vegetables are fresh, the meats have flavor, and everything comes together in a way that suggests that someone is paying attention to detail on a level that is, frankly, almost unprecedented among the restaurants in the valley. They know how to make great food here. I try to not have the same thing twice, though I consistently return to the macaroni and cheese, and I usually will opt for something off of the rotating special menu (the beef braciole, when featured, is as good as it gets).

Service is always prompt, polite and accommodating. We try to make dinner reservations when we go, but even when we don't, our party of two has only had to wait once or twice for no more than 15 minutes, during which we've enjoyed a beverage in the lounge adjoining the main dining room.

The location is off the beaten path for some, which is the only downside I can think of. Don't let it fool you, though, it's worth the trip.

All in all, I can't say enough good things about this place. I recommend it to everyone I know, and it's my first choice when entertaining visiting friends or colleagues.

1  Thank Jonah K
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Dined in for the first time Thursday, and it was excellent. Both the food and the dessert was amazing. I would highly recommend the Chicken Marsala, It was the best dish we had at the table. If you haven't tried this place, you must do so. Well worth the price as well.

2  Thank NVilleBoy

Been to Pomodori Bistro & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!