“Reminded us of Italy”

Pomodori Bistro & Wine Bar
Ranked #14 of 303 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Great local bistro that has been doing a great lunch and dinner business here in medford since 2008. We specialize in northern style cooking with our own northwest flair. Using local ingredients when we can. We have the largest local wine selection in the area. And also one of the first to have local really quality red and white wines on tap as well.
Sacramento, California
“Reminded us of Italy”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The small house made into a restaurant made it feel like the old country. The food was outstanding, and the minestrone soup was the best ever. The value was great as the prices were better than the usual Italian chains. We were visiting Medford from California.

• Visited September 2012

Medford, Oregon
“great food”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Someone recommend we try this place instead of the normal Olive garden pasta dishes. Prices were the same if not a little cheaper for homemade food. was excellent. Kid friendly, but would love to have a dinner party with a group. great find

Visited June 2012
Jackson County, OR
“I can now say that it is Very Good!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Please see my older review. I went back since my review was at odds with the majority of posting and was invited to dine there. Our meal was much better than before; well seasoned, right temperature, varied options. We tried about five dishes this time and was happy to report that I stand corrected on the quality. Later, speaking to the owner, I found out that they had fixed some issues that obviously had impacted on me experiences. I am glad that I returned.

• Visited August 2012
Palm Springs, California
“Best Italian Food in 3 States!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

While traveling from Washington to So. Cal last year (2011) we discovered Pomodori Ristorante; we were so impressed that while making the round trip this year, we planned our driving schedule to allow for dinner both up to Seattle and back down to So. Cal. We were way disappointed that we missed dinner on the way up to Seattle - Pomodori is closed on Mondays! Our return to So Cal was planned so we passed thru Medford on a Tuesday, and the special scheduling was well worth it for my husband and I. As confirmed foodies who love Italian fare - we think Pomodori has the best Italian food on the west coast. We will continue, in the future, to plan our travel schedules to insure we always get to Pomodori while in the Medford area. Outstanding food, great service, reasonable prices - can't be beat!

• Visited August 2012
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Great food, I've only been here once but the food was delicious. A little spendy but I will probably be back next special occasion.