“Lunch with the family”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

As I picked out the place to eat the kids stated,"I don't want to go there"(they have never been there before)but as soon as we stepped into the restaurant only did they see the fish tanks that they forgot about not liking it. The Coho Salmon grill platter with the salad was the perfect amount for lunch and that was all gone. My husband however got the Captain's Platter and it was so large he couldn't finish it all. And the kids enjoyed their kids plate. So if you want FRESH FISH then I would stop at this place!

Date of visit: January 2013

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The place isn't fancy, but it's consistently the freshest, best prepared seafood I've had in Oregon. Big servings, not burried in a ton of breading like a lot of places. The waitress was great, kept our glasses full and brought extra lemons and sauces, even my Dad raved about it, and he can usually find something to complain about anywhere we go (I love him, but he's a grumpy old man). They have a seafood market too, so if you want to take home some crab or halibut you have that option too. Can't wait to go back. =)

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed January 19, 2013

My family and I planned on having an enjoyable dinner. What we got was very poor service instead. Our "waitress " never came to our table to check on us It took her 20 minutes after taking our order to finally come and only after I complained to someone else . We were not the only one's upset with the service at least 3 other tables had issues. And the owner just brushed it off like it was no big deal. I will not be returning . We like to support our local small businesses buy after that I may stick to the old Red Lobster.

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

This place has great seafood togo or for there. Its small so togo makes sence. Its very reasonably pried and all the fish is fresh. If you want a quick hole in the wall with fresh fish and a great price. This is it. The togo idea makes sence but either way. Like I said its a small hole in the wall so cheaper rent. However, where they lack in atmosphere they make up for with price. Deal!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We had tried the Wharf previously and decided it deserved another try, since on our first visit we could not really decide if we liked it or not. Last summer we sat outside, and it was pleasant but the service was slow on the weekend because they were so busy (and understaffed?). This time we went on a Sunday night and sat inside, being November. We were seated immediately and got very good service from a friendly waitress. She gets an A+ other than she was quick to refill my husband's beer, but never came to refill the rest of our glasses of water. Our friends ordered sauteed peel your own prawns with salads and were very happy with their meal. I had the deep fried prawns and subbed the fries and coleslaw for a salad and soup. This costs an additional $2.99 per item to sub. The clam chowder was the best I've had in Medford or on the Oregon coast. A large bowl and salad would make a nice dinner with the fresh french bread the serve. My husband had the lobster linguine and enjoyed it too. We had the artichoke and crab appetizer and it was delicious. The atmosphere is friendly and low key that you would expect along the Oregon coast. It's comfortable and not pretentious. They gave my husband choice of a free dessert for his birthday which was nice. However, don't go there for the dessert, it's from Costco. We had an enjoyable dinner, and will go back. Be sure to try the clam chowder.

Date of visit: November 2012

Been to The Wharf Fresh Seafood Market & Eatery? Share your experiences!