“Crab sandwich!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

This place has great seafood togo or for there. Its small so togo makes sence. Its very reasonably pried and all the fish is fresh. If you want a quick hole in the wall with fresh fish and a great price. This is it. The togo idea makes sence but either way. Like I said its a small hole in the wall so cheaper rent. However, where they lack in atmosphere they make up for with price. Deal!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We had tried the Wharf previously and decided it deserved another try, since on our first visit we could not really decide if we liked it or not. Last summer we sat outside, and it was pleasant but the service was slow on the weekend because they were so busy (and understaffed?). This time we went on a Sunday night and sat inside, being November. We were seated immediately and got very good service from a friendly waitress. She gets an A+ other than she was quick to refill my husband's beer, but never came to refill the rest of our glasses of water. Our friends ordered sauteed peel your own prawns with salads and were very happy with their meal. I had the deep fried prawns and subbed the fries and coleslaw for a salad and soup. This costs an additional $2.99 per item to sub. The clam chowder was the best I've had in Medford or on the Oregon coast. A large bowl and salad would make a nice dinner with the fresh french bread the serve. My husband had the lobster linguine and enjoyed it too. We had the artichoke and crab appetizer and it was delicious. The atmosphere is friendly and low key that you would expect along the Oregon coast. It's comfortable and not pretentious. They gave my husband choice of a free dessert for his birthday which was nice. However, don't go there for the dessert, it's from Costco. We had an enjoyable dinner, and will go back. Be sure to try the clam chowder.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We arrived late in the evening in Medford. Had never been there before and restaurant options looked slim. We asked a local where to eat and he recommended this restaurant. It was dark and it is a bit off the main drag so we were a bit apprehensive. Best dinner we had all the way down the Oregon and California coast (and we ate at some very highly-rated places!) Jen, our waitresss was great and very pleased to be serving us. Excellent service, don't understand comments to the contrary. Everything about this place was good. My fiance had the cioppino (delicious) and I had the steamer pot of a mixture of fresh seafood in a succulent broth..tasty and spicy..just how I like it. A bit unpretentious as a restaurant however, the food, including the hot bread was fresh and absolutely fabulous! Would recommend this restaurant to anyone for a good meal in Medford.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Girlfriend and I stopped here on our way home to California. I had the halibut fish & chips and she had the grilled crab & shrimp sandwich...they were both very, very good. Ate every bite...enough to lump us out for the rest of our drive down I-5!

(Service was a little slow.)

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Ordered grilled Cod, it was cold. Bowl of clam chowder was overly salty. Service was poor, waitress failed to ask how the meal was, refill on water was not offered, did I say poor service.... Asked the server if they had a customer comment card, they did not. I guess the owners don't want to know or care how they are doing. Doesn't matter, we won't be going back.

1  Thank gonesurfsup