“Great Lunch Place!!!”

Ranked #30 of 306 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Second Generation Family Owned Since 1971.
Reviewed May 8, 2012

This is my favorite Sandwich place in the Western United States! I cover 13 Western States and have some really good restaurants that I eat at, but when I travel to Medford Oregon- I always make sure to go here for lunch. This place is usually packed at lunch time which is a good sign that you are in for a treat.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Squeeze-Inn is the first deli I found when I moved here from the bay area. My favorite sandwich is the turkey with cream cheese and cranberry sauce and all the soups are excellent. I do not like to eat in the restaurant, I think it is physically cold in the winter and I do not relax in patio chairs/tables inside. They do have one cozy set up for a group of four to six; but the atmosphere is nothing to brag about. Give this place a "to go" lunch experience and you will return again and again.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Good sandwiches on good bread. Lots of options. Decor is backyard furniture.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

I get the grilled cheese sandwich at the Squeeze-Inn and it's by far one of the best I have ever had, I usually end up going for a second since it's so good! I'm also a chocolate chip cookie lover and theirs are good!

Reviewed April 5, 2009

Great lunch spot! Decor harkens back to Gratefull Dead & Hippie era (of which I am one). Homemade soups, cookies, desserts & sandwhiches including a Eugene Saturday Market staple, alfa sprouts! Reminds me of the Romanian woman who made veggie sandwhiches of handmade bread with sprouts, tomatoes, cukes & special seasonings at the Saturday Market (1970-72)...yumo!!!