“SO GOOD!”

Ranked #1 of 301 Restaurants in Medford
Seattle, Washington
“SO GOOD!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Love the food, the staff is great, they just need a bigger place!! The jiffy burger is bomb, freakin PB&J burger, whattt!?!

• Visited November 2013

“Thank You "AAA"”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Read Members Favorite for places with "Delicious Hamburgers" Jaspers was rated as quite high. It met all of our expectations. The staff was friendly and the food was delicious. This has to be one of the best Burgers I have ever eaten. It messy and it made it with that much more to eat. I ordered the burger with a fried egg & chipolte sauce, nice kick. As you entered the café they if you wanted to eat their or take out. When we told them that we would wait for a table, since it doesn't have many tables we introduced to other patrons and we sat with them. This made for a very friendly atmosphere small talk with total strangers. We Will be back.

• Visited November 2013
Gold Hill, OR
“Finally tried Jasper's and loved it!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We have lived here in the Rogue Valley for about 10 years and finally tried Jaspers this week.

I got the hamburger and my daughter got the chicken nuggets. The burger was great (came with dill pickle, which I love). I also got the sweet potato fries (yummy!) and my daughter got the regular fries (these were ok).
I saw all kinds of meats like kangaroo and antelope on the menu for those of you adventurous types!
The staff was nice and the wait for the food was reasonable. I have heard it can take a long time when it is crowded (it's a popular place).

• Visited October 2013
Frankfurt
“BURGER! Yes, please! Superb food and friendly service!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We visited Jasper's cafe two times during our three days in Medford. Excellent burgers and a fantastic milk shake in combination with a friendly service...not much more you can dream of for a good Burger please. Hence, thanks to the team and yes, we will come back!

• Visited July 2013
Pacifica, California
“delish!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

this place is ridiculously good! we were greeted before we even got in the door. on entering another person greeted us and helped to clear out a table so we could sit down after placing our order. the guy taking our order was nice and friendly as well.

i was blown away by the size of the menu. the variety of burgers (from the type of meat to the type of topping) was astounding. i had a really hard time choosing and when i did, they had no problem swapping out elk meat for regular old cow.

my burger fully filled the bun and they did not skimp on toppings. there was blue cheese dripping down its sides! seriously, this is the best burger i have had in a long time! we're talking perfectly cooked, melt in your mouth good!

the garlic mayo, grilled onions and blue cheese blended so well. i couldn't put the burger down and only stopped taking bites to enjoy my chocolate malt.

if i lived in medford, i would go here once a week. freaking amazing!!!

• Visited October 2013

Been to Jasper's Cafe? Share your experiences!