“If you are in the mood for chicken...”
Review of Rooster's

Rooster's
Ranked #63 of 300 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Crooked River Ranch, Oregon
“If you are in the mood for chicken...”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

They had a nice menu of some terrific chicken dishes as well as homemade pot pies and chicken fried steak! They also make different homemade pies every day. The prices were also very reasonable and my daughter loved it, too.

Visited July 2012
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

1 Thank Kristi S

Sparks
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We had a group of 10 go to breakfast twice while on a golf outing in Medford. GREAT breakfast with excellent service. Highly recommended if you are in the Medford area.

Phoenix, Oregon, United States
“Rooster's in Medford, Oregon”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

An okay place to eat. Pies are great too. Chicken is the top billing, located across from the Winco shopping center. Homemade food.

Visited June 2012
Medford, Oregon
“Great Cinnamon Rolls-Great Breakfast”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

My family and I stopped here for breakfast on our way to the snow. We were very impressed. I've lived in the Rogue Valley on and off for 20 years-but had never stepped foot in Rooster's. The server was very nice, they brought out coffee cake with coffee. The food was great. My husband isn't really a breakfast person, but he loved his steak and eggs. I also loved my Chicken Fried Steak and eggs. He had a Cinnamon Roll with his breakfast and it would have been a breakfast in itself. We took leftovers with us. Really Good!

• Visited March 2012
Central Point, Oregon
“Great pies”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I got a certificate from restaurant.com love the deals roosters has great pies foods a lil pricey but good, cant go wrong with the price of certificate.

Visited April 2012