“Go at least 3 times a month”

Ranked #2 of 45 things to do in Medford
More attraction details
Owner description: Two flat-topped hills with an abundance of growing wildflowers.
Talent, Oregon
“Go at least 3 times a month”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

My boyfriend was the first person to take me to table rock, even though i've lived in Medford area my whole life, and I love it. Now he and I hike it all the time. We love seeing how it changes though the seasons with the different flowers and fun exciting wildlife. We have many funny, exciting, and romantic stories now from our many table rock adventures.

Visited July 2011

Hershey, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Hike here every visit to the Rogue Valley”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

What can I say: this is one of my favorite hikes in the world. It's not strenuous (my 3 year old hiked up and down by herself), offers great vistas of the rogue valley. Watch for rattle snakes (summer) and poison oak. Enjoy!

2 Thank McViajero
Medford, Oregon
232 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 238 helpful votes
“Beautiful hike for all ages”
Reviewed February 8, 2011

The Table Rocks offer great views at the end of moderate trails. We've had kids as young as 4 on the trails without difficulty. The Table Rocks are beautiful and interesting geological features rising up over the incredible Rogue River and it's wonderful valley!

1 Thank sp4301
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice hike. No problem with kids. My 7 yr...”
Reviewed July 26, 2010

Nice hike. No problem with kids. My 7 yr old climbed both without a problem. Lots of poison oak but trail is clear. The wildflowers are spectacular in early summer.

Springfield
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“No dogs”
Reviewed May 27, 2009

Be aware this hike does not allow dogs. Very frustrating when you drive a half hour to get there and find out at the bottom of the trail.

3 Thank the_pink_grizz