“Busy Place but worth the wait”

Kaleidoscope Pizzeria and Pub
Ranked #2 of 305 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Kaleidoscope is a full service family-friendly restaurant specializing in gourmet pizza, calzones, salads, soups, appetizers and desserts. The menu also features a large selection of wines by the bottle, local wines by the glass, 17 micro brews on draft, rotating taps, and a full-service cocktail bar.
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We went (five of us) at the typical dinner hour and we had to wait about 20 or 30 minutes. We got a table outside and ordered side (HUGE) salads which would be a meal in themselves. We also got the Spicy Pepperoni and a Thai Chicken Pizza (I'm pretty sure that's what it was) and everything was outstanding. The service was great (despite being busy), the beer we ordered came out cold and it was all very nice. I would definitely go back and you don't want to miss this place.

There are newer reviews for Kaleidoscope Pizzeria and Pub

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

This is not your average pizza joint. You have to wait to be seated, and the service is very attentive. The food is very fresh and flavorful. I had a side salad portion of the mixed greens with the house vinaigrette and a meat calzone. The side salad portion is very generous. I took half of the calzone home with me. The restaurant was very busy but the service was very good.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We found the place on Yelp and TripAdvisor then got extra confirmation from our hotel staff. The decor is typical upscale brew pub. We waited for around 20 minutes even though we arrived on the early side. This is a busy place!

We were seated and given drinks quickly. The beer list is extensive and stocked with local microbrews. I enjoy trying other beers so this was nice. We ordered the halibut parmesan pizza for my wife and me. The boys orders a meat and cheese pizza. We ordered the cheesy bread sticks as an appetizer.

ALL of the food was excellent. We ended up getting full on breadsticks and eating leftovers the next day on our trip.

You do pay for it but I thought the quality of the food made up for it. Excellent fare. :)

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

My soon-to-be family and I had the pleasure of visiting this restaurant. They have an amazing selection of pizzas including create your own. Their rosted garlic and bread is so delicious with a whole head of roasted garlic. It is to die for!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

There are not many good restaurants in Medford but this one is excellent! Their variety of pizzas is great, breadsticks are awesome and desserts very good. We are currently captivated by the Kahlua Pork and Thai Chicken pizzas. Also a good selection of craft beers - goes well with pizza! Sit out on the patio if you can.