“Fly in my food!!!!”

Kaleidoscope Pizzeria and Pub
Ranked #1 of 301 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Kaleidoscope is a full service family-friendly restaurant specializing in gourmet pizza, calzones, salads, soups, appetizers and desserts. The menu also features a large selection of wines by the bottle, local wines by the glass, 17 micro brews on draft, rotating taps, and a full-service cocktail bar.
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Fly in my food!!!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Our family was starving after a long hot Saturday playing golf. We didn't mind the wait because its always busy. There were a lot of big parties and our poor waitress was overwhelmed (she showed it by being slightly perturbed). Out salads came and a couple of bites into it, our daughter found a fly mixed in!!! We were totally grossed out!! We couldn't find our waitress (duh) so a busboy got the manager. He offered us another salad!!! Gross!!! He finally took the salads off our bill and offered instead a free dessert or appetizer. We got our pizza and ate without anyone checking on us again. Another 10 minutes to track down our waitress who lost my credit card in her apron then finally we were able to leave. I guess they're busy enough that they don't care about quality or customer relations.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Binksterr
Ben S, Manager at Kaleidoscope Pizzeria and Pub, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
I wanted to reach out and thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience at Kaleidoscope. It sound like we really let you down in every way on your visit. If you would like to discuss things further I would be glad to have a conversation via e-mail. Please feel free to drop me a line bwsmith"at"kaelidoscopepizza"dot"com

I hope to hear from you soon.

oxnard, california, usa
“take out was good”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

had take out on my recent visit to Medford. had pineapple/ham and pepperoni pizza was good. had salad take out also. marinara sauce and cheese bread good.

Visited September 2013
Portland, Oregon
“So Glad Our Hotel Desk Lady Suggested This Place! Awesome!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We Were Just Staying The Night In Medford On Our Way Home. We Asked The Lady At The Desk At Our Hotel For Some Suggestions For Dinner. She Highly Recommended Kaleidoscope Pizza. That Sounded Good, So We Went. It Was Around 7:30 On A Sunday Evening And It Was Packed. There Was Some Room In The Bar, But My Husband Wasn't Feeling Well So We Opted For A Table, Instead Of Barstools. They Said It Would Be About 30 Minutes, But It Was No More Than 10 Or 15. I Grabbed A Fabulous Mai Tai From The Bar While We Waited. Service At The Bar Was Immediate. The Place Is Really Cool Inside. All Tie-dye, Grateful Dead Style, But Modern With Nice Wood Ceilings, Not Grungy Or Anything. It Was Really Loud At First, But Quieted Down After A Half Hour Or So. The Pizza Was Absolutely Fantastic! They Encourage You (The Menu Suggests) To Order "Half And Half" So We Each Got Exactly What We Wanted. I Had The Table Rock, Which Had Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Spinach, Feta, Garlic (Lots), And I Don't Remember What Else. My Husband Just Had Mushrooms And Cheese. We Both Loved What We Had! We Ordered A Medium And Ate Just Over Half. (Can't Wait For The Leftovers!) The Dessert Menu Was So Tempting, We Just Had To Order Some.I Ordered The Berry Cobbler (Not On The Menu) And My Husband Ordered The Mud Pie. The Cobbler Was Pretty Good. Not The Best I've Ever Had, But I Would Order It Again. The Mud Pie Was Really Good. It Was Also Big Enough To Feed An Army, Literally! It Was Huge! The Family Of 4 Next To Us Couldn't Even Finish One! And It Was Only Around $6.50. Great Food For A Good Price At A Fun Place With Friendly Staff.

• Visited August 2013
“Good in every way”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We liked everything about this restaurant. It was a really busy Sunday night with a line-up, but they were very organized and we had a table within 10 minutes. The service was fast & friendly. A piece of our pizza came off in the oven (not a big deal) & they gave us a generous discount. Good salads too. The desserts looked good, but we were stuffed.

• Visited August 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“Excellent Pizza, fun environment”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Excellent pizza, fresh ingredients in a busy, yet enjoyable atmosphere. Nice local beer selection,

A great spot for families.

• Visited February 2013