“Shakespeare's Best”

Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We were looking for a hotel close to the Shakespeare festival and this one was perfect. The hotel is very clean and well appointed with an outstanding and friendly staff! We highly recommend this hotel to anyone who will be staying in the Medford area.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Wendy B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2014

Gary B ~ We’re so happy to have been able to host you recent stay in Medford for your Shakespeare night. I am glad you found us ! Thank you for taking your time and energy to reach out and share you experience with us regarding your stay. We take pride in our property and staff and we thank you for your recommendations. I hope your travels bring you back in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford

Reviewed August 26, 2014

This was a great hotel with pleasant staff. Rooms were comfortable and quiet. Our toddler slept soundly! The free breakfast was just okay. Hotels like this one seem to be afraid at adding anything to jazz up food--there is far better food in the back roads of Medford. We didn't get a chance to use the pool, happy hour or other amenities so I cannot give a more complete rating but this is one of the better hotels in Medford.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello SierraQ~ Thank you for your trip advisor review. We appreciate your feedback and I we will take your food statement to heart. We do need to JAZZ it up, however we have the Hilton guidelines to follow. It is always rewarding to hear such great comments about our hotel and staff. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites by Hilton Medford Oregon for your lodging needs. We hope to see you back!

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Always stay here when in town for business. Great location and love the free beer in the evenings. Direct TV in the rooms is way better than most hotels and makes it easy to find what you want to watch.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you Christopher C -I'm so pleased to hear the positive feedback regarding your stay with us. Location can be everything and who can pass up free Coors Light or a good Oregon Micro brew!!! We look forward to your return. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites for your lodging needs.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

After a long drive from California, we decided to end the day in Medford and used Trip Advisor for a hotel recommendation. I have to agree with everything I read...Homewood Suites did not disappoint us. The facility was clean, the staff were friendly, and they offered a substantial breakfast (we didn't eat dinner but could have as part of the package). The grounds were well maintained and we would definitely stay there again. I highly recommend this stop off of I-5!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Wendy B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Thank you Sue R~ We’re so happy to have been able to host you recent stay in Medford for your “overnight stopover”. I am glad you found us ! Thank you for taking your time and energy to reach out and share you experience with us regarding your stay. We take pride in our property and I am glad it shows.. I will pass on the compliment to the kitchen staff, they work their tails off when we are sold out. I hope your travels bring you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

My sister and I stayed last weekend for our nephew's wedding. Very nice staff, lovely room, it was perfect for the occasion. When I got home, my phone charger was no where. I called the hotel, got the main housekeeper's voicemail, and left a message, not expecting to see my nice phone charger again. Today, I found my phone charger in the mail - thank you, folks, for following up and mailing it back to me. This speaks VOLUMES, and goes a long way toward the probability of continuing to give Homewood Suites my business again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Lynettemick

Cheers Lynettemick !! Thank you for your awesome review and compliments on our staff and hotel. I am glad the staffed followed protocol an you received you phone charge via the mail. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

I was only in Medford for four days visiting family staying here at the Homewood Suites and had a lovely time. The hotel staff checking in were friendly and efficient. My room was wonderful, spacious, clean, and quiet. The breakfast each morning offered a great variety of food options and the breakfast staff was always cheerful and helpful. It never got too busy at breakfast and there was never any wait for a food item or coffee. The location was great, not far from the airport, and close to the friends and family I was visiting. I would definitely (and have already) recommend this hotel for a stay in Medford!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Whwnd73~ We’re so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our “Home away from Home”. Thank you for taking your time and energy to reach out and share your families experience with us regarding your stay. We take pride in our property and hotel staff . Thank you for the compliments ! We are not new but strive to keep up on our hotel in all areas! The Suite start breakfast is a nice added amenity that is included in our room rates. Bonus! Thanks for sharing and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Very clean and well appointed, check in was fast and friendly and the room met our expectations, if you were staying for multiple nights it would be an excellent choice. Breakfast was varied and fresh and above average. We had a small maintenance issue that was corrected within 30 minutes

Room Tip: If you do 2nd floor go around back to park it is a bi-level hotel so you can go into room without el...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Maithean~ Thank you for your trip advisor review. We appreciate your feedback and I am sorry to hear about the small maintenance issue. The suite start breakfast is a nice added amenity that is included in our room rates. Bonus ! Thanks for posting your tip, this really helps our future guest when choosing a room. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites by Hilton Medford Oregon for your lodging needs. We hope to see you back!