Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford
Rodeway Inn Medford(Medford)(Great Value!)
$86
$135
$123
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn South(Medford)(Great Value!)
$104
ComfortInn
Best Western Horizon Inn(Medford)(Great Value!)
$105
$129
SpringHill Suites
$123
$122
CandlewoodSuites
$109
getaroom.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Medford)(Great Value!)
$89
TripAdvisor
$80
TripAdvisor
1,094 results
All reviewsevening receptionfull kitchenbasketball courtlight dinnerhome away from homeseparate bedroombreakfast and dinnerbeer and wineroom suiteliving areasmall kitchengreat place to staypotatoesking bedrogue valleyhot breakfastindoor pool
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My travel agency always requests a non-smoking room and yet if I arrive late in the evening I have twice now had to get my money back and go to a different hotel because the front desk has given away my non smoking room.

Room Tip: If you don't smoke, ask for a room far away from the "smoking rooms" as this property does have smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rob K
Paul S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. Please accept my apologies that we were unable to accommodate your request for a non-smoking room. What we have found is that many Travel Agents book a smoking room, (usually because that is all we have available) and then request a non-smoking room in the comments. We of course always try to accommodate all requests, but changing from a smoking room to a non-smoking room is more difficult. We do not move a guest who has already reserved a non-smoking room into a smoking room. If a guest cancels a non-smoking room, we will move a guest who requests a non-smoking room into that room.

Thank you for your business and my suggestion would be to speak with your Travel Agent and ask them to let you know when they book a smoking room instead of a non-smoking room. As requesting a non-smoking room will not guarantee you a non-smoking room.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was just passing through and needed a room for a short night. I had been driving all day and arrived late but check in was no problem. I just needed to recharge my body before continuing on my road trip. The bed was very comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was wonderful. The menu had more than most and even got a serving of bread pudding just out of the oven. Will definitely stay here again when traveling through the Medford area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Paul S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. We are so happy that you had a wonderful stay with us and were able to relax after a long day of driving. I am glad that we achieved our goal for all of our guests. You had a great night’s sleep and after a hearty breakfast you were ready to continue your journeys. We know that you are not at home, but we want you to feel like it.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you the next time you pass thru Medford.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Basic Homewood Suite location, very clean and up-to-date. Very nice staff. The best part was the breakfast. Usually I cringe as I go down the elevator anticipating the complimentary "breakfast". I was pleasantly surprised. It was wonderful. We really enjoy staying here and come to this hotel whenever we are in Medford

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Paul S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share with other travelers your experience at our hotel. I am glad you found our Suite Start breakfast wonderful. We try to have something for every guest to ensure everyone gets off to a great day.

Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice when I visited my sister in Medford. It is conveniently close to her residence and my suite hs always been clean, quiet and efficient. The staff is awesome, competent, polite, always helpful and they make me feel welcome and at home there. The complimentary airport shuttle, and the breakfast and dinner buffet, is an appreciated convenience for me. Whenever I come back to Medford, I will definitely stay at this hotel again.
Enjoy your stay!

Room Tip: I usually book online on the Hotel website and if I have a special question or request, I contact the Hotel by phone.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Paul S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. Thank you for the kind words regarding the hotel and staff. And when someone says that we make them feel like home, we have achieved our goal.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you come to visit.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is a perfect location for visitors passing through or business folks spending a few days in Medford. The rooms are large, with a seating area and a kitchenette. The breakfast area is clean and the decor welcoming. The breakfast is very good. What sets this apart is that during Mondays-Thursdays, they also offer a complimentary dinner on site. This was, at least to us, an unusual practice and should certainly entice anyone planning to stay during the work-week. On any return trip through Medford, my wife and I would definitely stay here. Also, I should also mention that the beds and pillows are very comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jimfromjackson

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am glad that you had a good stay with us and were able to take advantage of our Welcome Home Reception. You are right; it’s a great extra amenity that no other hotel in Medford does.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again on your way back thru Medford.