“Chicken Chow Mein”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed March 13, 2018

When we are out doing errands and it's lunch time we often stop here. We always get the three entree of the grilled chicken. Very generous serving of 4-5 chicken thighs. We get the noodles, add the chicken and it's enough lunch for the two of us. It's usually always fresh and grilled. We don't get the teriyaki sauce since it's loaded with sodium. It's an inexpensive lunch for the two of us...$7.00.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

If you want a quick meal, that is fresh and delicious this is the place, however if you travel alone you will be accosted by a number of individuals wanting everything from food to money from the door of your car to the front door of the restaurant. This is the main detractor. I like to feel safe and this element did not make me feel safe. The staff inside really aren't aware of the hustling on the outside. Shame as they would probably have even more business if you could get inside without being bothered.

Reviewed April 12, 2017

The in store menu tells you the calorie count for each entree. I have heard people tell me that the food is not healthy. But, they ofter choose entrees that are healthy and you can elect brown rice or just mixed vegetable side dishes. I often order the Walnut Shrimp or Mushroom Chicken which are very tasty.

Reviewed January 10, 2017

This could be a great place to eat. 80% of the time I would say the food is good, but I've also had bad, old, dry food there. So it's a hit or miss, but still worth a try now and then. I have noticed they've had a mushroom and chicken dish, but the ratio is like 97% chicken with fat and a few mushrooms in the whole dish... wish they would offer a vegetarian dish.

Reviewed August 5, 2016

When my husband and I are out and about and craving Asian we stop at Panda. I always do the survey listed on the receipt from my last visit. It only takes ten minutes and gets you a free entree. My husband and I share a three plate entree with noodles. We only have to pay for the two plate entree $7.00 and get the other free by using my survey receipt. Not bad...lunch for two for $7.00. We always get the same entrees, the sweet fire chicken and the teriyaki chicken without the sauce. These entree have the lowest sodium levels. The other entree look good but if you go to the website you can check the sodium levels for each dish. Some sound and look healthy but they are packed with sodium.

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!