“Excellent”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Went to Oh's Osaka tonight with my girl friend. Loved the food yumm is all I have to say. Friendly staff and fun atmosphere. Will definitely be going back.

There are newer reviews for Oh's Osaka

Reviewed August 12, 2012

They've got it all. Sushi, tempura, Udon, Teriyaki it's all there. Prepared in an engaging environment by an enthusiastic staff - at the bar, or at your table. Authentic? Not so much. Tasty? Sure. A good time? You bet.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Mr. Oh, worked for another restaurant in Medford before opening his own many years ago. I know him and I like him and his food. Parking lot in front is a good thing. Lunch value meals as well as a full menu. This is the place to go. Atmosphere plus. I saves me from getting on an airplane and going to Japan for my food. I lived in Los Angeles for 30 years, and none of those restaurants come close to Oh's.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We tried the food and we were not happy at this Japanese style steakhouse. They had the usual show. The fish tasted fishy and there was a strange taste to the fried rice. The service is slow and not welcoming.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have been to Oh's several times over the past year hoping their sevice has changed. I love their food, they have a good sushi menu and it is very entertaining to watch them prepare your food right in front of you but their service is TERRIBLE. First off, they take reservations but if you want to eat at 6 then you better make the reservation for 5 or 5:30 because it will take them that long to seat you. Then they pack you around the table with your party and other people. You are seated so close together you are lucky if you have enough room to eat with out having sombody's arm in your face. And don't you dare have the nerve to order a drink, request a refill or ask the "waitress" for anything. Heaven forbid they should actually do their job. The last time I went here I asked to speak to the manager and was told they were not there; I left a comment on my reciept, no tip and called to complain. Needless to say, that will be the LAST time I eat at Oh's. They could have a really good place if they just had better service.

Been to Oh's Osaka? Share your experiences!